Some New Ideas

Ok.  So it's late and I can't sleep and so I came up with some scenarios in my head.  needless to say an hour later I've filled a note card.  I want to share them with you so you can tell me which ones you like.  

There are gonna be 2 categories: PJO and the Avengers shorts (well they're all gonna be shorts I think) and Star Wars shorts (mainly like 99% Obi-Wan and Anakin because I didn't love the prequels but Obi-Wan's my favorite character overall (Han is a close 2 though) and i think relationship esp during the Clone Wars has so much potential).

PJO/Avenge:

- Clint meets Will

-they meet Blackjack 

-they meet the rest of the seven (minus Annabeth bc she's dead in this universe...sorry girl I still love you!)

-Poseidon shows up and Steve (and/or Nat bc she has made herself Percy's new mom) gives him a piece of their mind

-Tony meets Artemis ("How you doin'?")

-the Avengers leave Percy in charge of the tower while they're away

-the Avengers and Percy go fishing

-Percy makes friends with a NY Police horse (or one of those carriage horses they had until a few years ago)

-John Wick shows up

-Percy is actually Steve Irwin when it comes to deadly water creatures

-Jaws exists

Star Wars:

- Obi-Wan gets sick (and tries to play it off as cool...think the episode if Friends where Monica gets sick)

-Obi-Wan gets sick (and he's a total baby about it)

-Anakin and Obi-Wan negotiate (or Obi-Wan negotiates bc Anakin doesn't know when to stop talking)

-AU where Anakin is good and rushes to the Hospital bc Padme is in labor

-Luke gives Han a puppy as a joke and Chewie almost cries (can Wookies cry?  Idk it's like 1 am and I am drunk off of lack of sleep for the past few days)

-1st time Anakin sees snow

-1st time Luke sees snow (they'd have different rxns, believe me)

-Anakin picks up a skull and Obi-Wan calls him Hamlet... Ashoka is just confused bless her soul for putting up with dumb and dumber (Bill and Ted, whatever you wanna call them)

-Luke has a dream that Leia will die in childbirth

-Luke also dreams that Han will die in childbirth

-Hamlet part 2, but this time it's Kylo Ren and the Vader mask...and maybe Rey making an appearence as Ophelia Idk we'll see

-Han Solo (and co. maybe...Chewie for sure) meets the Guardians of the galaxy

-turn out Obi-Wan is good friends with The Doctor

Ok that's all I got.  let me know if u like any of those.  Also, if u have any ideas or requests comment them or message me or post it on my board thing idk whatever u wanna do.  But really, let me know and maybe I'll write some of them.  If I come up with any more ideas I'll start a seperate thing where I'll put them.

if I spelled a character's name wrong i apologize i was going fast and i'm not checkiing for typos or errors.  if it really bothers you let me know though and I'll fix it 'cuz i love u guys and care about your sanity.

Have a nice day/night and May the Force be with you in all your endeavors! ;)

Edit: the first short PJ/A story is up.  Find it on my page!