Indiana Jones and the Carbonite Man

Intro/ Episode I

Indiana jones dismounted his horse and cautiously approached the gaping entrance to the dark cave. As he passed through the gigantic opening, he lifted up his torch up in front of him. Feeling the damp walls surrounding him, Indy started to get the all too familiar feeling of déjà vu. As if at any second he will trigger a trap and be caught up in another life threatening adventure. Like that time he was chased by the gigantic, towering boulder. Shuddering at the memory, Indiana continued down the long passage.

While he was lost in his thoughts, the adventurer almost fell into the, if possible, even darker gaping chasm he could have sworn wasn't there a second ago. The archeologist quickly caught himself and took a few steps back from the edge. Peering into the darkness below him, he felt as if maybe, just maybe, there was something down there. Snorting, he figured he was just getting ahead of himself until the dim glow of the torch landed on a rope ladder and a pulley system leading into the dark abyss before him. Straightening his Fedora and gripping his trusty bull whip, the adventurer made his way over to the ladder and quickly began his descent into the unknown.
__________________________________

After what seemed like forever, Indy finally made it to the bottom of the pit and picked up his torch he had thrown down. Thrusting it ouy in front of him, Indy began taking in his surroundings. There were 3 passageways. 3 different paths that led to 3 possible fates. One almost certainly led to a tresure of some sort. The other 2, however, an almost imminent death at the hands of who knows what.

Picking up three stones, he threw one into each path. The first path, the one on the far left, was silent, but only for a moment. Then, suddenly out of nowhere, a shower of arrows could be seen embedding themselves in the opposite wall. The second stone was thrown into the middle path. It landed with an echo followed by the faint hissing of what thousands of angry snakes. "Snakes. Why does it have to be snakes," Indy muttered as he threw the third and final stone into the last passage. He heard the distant echo as it landed, followed by silence. He waited a few moments before deciding it was the safest. While heading down that path, Indiana Jones never could have imagined what was going to happen next.

What do you guys think?
Should I try it?
Comment and tell me what you think.
~Chelsea Out~

And remember:
May the force be with you.