Chapter Nine

~Clint~

I entered the kitchen at about 7:30 to see Steve, who had probably already been on his run since he was practically dripping in sweat, and Bruce talking quietly while making breakfast.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked over to where they were standing. Bruce was making tons of pancakes, and Steve appeared ho be making bacon and eggs.

"Oh! Hi Clint! We've got plenty of pancakes and bacon and eggs if you want to make a plate. I made a plate and sat at the bar.

"So... what were you guys talking about?"

"Oh, we were talking about...Tony!"

"Yeah, about how he's sooo annoying sometimes"

I rolled my eyes at them. "You both are terrible liars," I said. "What were you really talking about?"

"Okay, fine, we were talking about Percy," Steve admitted. Why Percy? I thought they loved him. I mean, they sure seemed rather protective of the boy.

After a moment of akward silence, I spoke up. "Percy? You know, there is something he isn't telling us," I said. There really was. I couldn't figure out what it was something important.

"We think so too," Bruce replied just as Natasha walked into the room.

"Think what," she asked innocently as she made her plate. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Well, we think there's something Percy isn't telling us," I said. Steve and Bruce nodded as they finished cooking and made a plate and we all moved to the table so we could all sit and talk.

"I agree... I couldn't figure out what, but there is something off with him," Natasha said rather thoughtfully.

"Yeah. Who is Percy really," Steve asked.

"We need to find out," Nat and I replied. This was our mission: Operation Who is Percy?
____________________________________

I know it's short, sorry, but I have a ton of homework this weekend.

I have a question for you guys; should I :

A. make shorter chapters... maybe about this size, and be able to make more if I manage my time wisely,
Or
B. Longer chapters like i have been doing and update about once a week?

Comment either A or B to vote, but please only vote once or I won't count any of your votes.

Thanks!

~Chelsea~