Chapter Two

-Percy-

I arrived at the Big House just in time for the front door to burst open. I jumped back like two feet coming face to face with Chiron.

"Percy! I must talk to you my boy. You have been summoned by the Olympian council."

"Why would they want to see me? I mean, don't they have better things to do? I-I mean, I'm not that important," I stammered.

"I do not know child, but it seemed very urgent. Your father will be here any moment to pick you up."

Right as he said that, my dad appeared. "Talk about timing," I muttered making both Chiron and Dad smile. Then, dad told me to hold on as he beamed me up to Olympus. Oh boy... here we go again.
(Anyone catch the Star Trek Refrence? ;))
_______________________________________

-Steve-

I walked into the living room at Avengers Tower to see Bruce watching some musical movie about an evil plant. He was laughing and smiling, which made me happy. Bruce needed a break. Lately, after the Chitari war, he had been obsessed over trying to find a cure for the Hulk. He says it is because he doesn't want to hurt anyone and frankly, I don't blame him

"Hey Bruce! Nice to see you out of the lab," I said. I really was happy to see him out and about.

Finally noticing me, he paused the movie after the giant plant said "Feed me Seymour." I guess that guy's name is Seymour.

"Huh, oh! Hello Steve! Yeah, Tony sort of kicked me out of the lab. He said I needed to take a break and clear my mind.

I nodded, surprised that Tony was thinking about someone else for once. "That's great! Well, I'm going to the gym for a little while. If you need me come on down," I said, making sure I knew I was available if he needed to talk about anything.

"Okay," he said while resuming the movie. I watched it for a little while before heading down to the gym. Man that dentist was really evil!

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading! I'll try to update soon but tomarrow I'm going the the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Also, the next day I am coming home for NJ to Atlanta (I live in Atlanta) so, yeah.

Kirk out. (Sorry, I've been obsessed with Star Trek the Original Series lately:))

-Chelsea-