Chapter Eight

Look what I drew! Who knows who that is? Comment if you do! Anyway, now for the story...
____________________________________

~Percy~

I ended up telling Thor everything. Starting in Tartarus, I told him about the torture, and Bob, and the war, and even the death of Annabeth. He listened, and nodded along, but never interupted until. Once I was finished, he asked his questions.

"So, she's dead," he said. I nodded. "Oh Perseus, I'm so sorry. You're too young. Nobody your age should have had to go through that." He and I were both crying as he hugged me. I looked at him sadly, knowing I could count on him.

"I'm sorry I must leave so suddenly," Thor said, "but I must go to Asgard. My father has summoned me for something." Thor said goodbye before telling Heimdall to beam him up. Once he was gone, I got up and got ready for the day, knowing I had to leave my room at some point.
____________________________________

~Thor~

I arrived in Asgard feeling kind of guilty about leaving him so suddenly. My father, however, said that if anything ever happened to Perseus, to tell him immediately. I walked into the throne room to see Father on his throne, and knelt before him.

"Stand, my son," he said to me. I stood. "What troubles you, Thor?"

"Father, it's Perseus. He had a nightmare and then told me about the war and his time in Tartarus."

"I see, what did he tell you?" Then, I told Father everything he told me. He nodded along until I finished the story. "I see; it is most unfortunate that that happened to him. He is too young."

"I agree. What should I do."

"Be his friend and protect him; keep him safe from not only the outside world but from himself as well. He blames himself for her death, so you must show him it wasn't his fault."

I nodded. "And what of the other Avengers?"

"Keep it a secret until he is ready to tell them."

"Alright, thank you, Father." He nodded to me as I walked briskly out of the throne room. I told Heimdall to beam me back down to Midgard. This may be my hardest mission yet.
____________________________________

~Bruce~

After we left Thor with Percy, Steve and I went into his room to talk about this kid. Neither one of us knew what that was about, nor did we know how to help. We finally ended up looking through his medical records and found out he hadn't been to a doctor since he was 12. Wow. Steve told me that maybe tomarrow I give him a full checkup. Probably a good idea.

We talked until about 5AM, and both decided we weren't going to sleep, I decided to make breakfast while Steve got ready for his run. I wonder when Percy will come out of his room. I'm really worried about him.
____________________________________

~Steve~

I got ready for a run and headed to the elevator. I noticed Bruce was up and making breakfast. He nodded at me as I walked past him. When I arrived at the elevator, I pushed the button for the ground floor. I exited the building and started to run. The entire run, I couldn't stop thinking about Percy. I kept asking myself this one question: Who is he?
____________________________________

Sorry about having less updated, but school started, so yeah.
I'm sorry, Okay?
Okay.

~Chelsea~