Chapter Seven

~Thor~

I arrived on Midgard to see the rest of the Avengers and Perseus all sitting in the living room. They appeared to be playing a game while waiting for pizza.

"Hello friends," I said. "Who is this boy playing games with you?" Percy smiled and rolled his eyes at me as he got up.

"You must be Thor. I'm Percy. Nice to meet you sir." He shook my hand and sat back down. I took a seat next to him, and watched as they finished their game. The pizza arrived soon after they finished their game, and Tony ran to get it leaving the rest of us to set the table and get plates.

I kept a close eye on Perseus, watching for any signs of trouble or flashbacks to the war. I haven't heard of the latest war yet, but I can tell it has changed him greatly. I just can't figure out how yet.

As soon as Tony comes back with 5 boxes of pizza, Percy shouts, "PIZZA," and tackles him to the ground while stealing two of the boxes. Then, while everyone else fights over the remaining pizzas, he motions for me, Steve and Bruce to come over and eat. We are finished and looking for a movie to watch when they finally gat their slices and sit down.

"HOW ARE YOU ALREADY DONE," Tony shouts at us when he notices the four of us sitting on the couch.

"Because Percy shared the two boxes he took with us," Steve replied calmly. Shrugging, Tony finished his share and join us, now along with the rest of the team, on the couch.

After a rather long arguement between Clint and Natasha over whether we should watch The Hunger Games or Skyfall, Percy finally had enough and played Finding Nemo. We all watched it, and when it was over, Went to play a game. We played many games, including Heads up, which we played on Tony's I Pad, and Apples to Apples. Finally, at 10:15, Percy yawned and announce he was going to bed. We nodded and said goodnight as he walked off towards his room.
____________________________________
~Percy~

After a few hours of game playing, I finally decided to go to bed. Everyone said goodnight as I walked to my room. Once I reached it, I showered and changed into PJs, (which were in my backpack) and got in bed. However that's when I remembered the nightmares. Oh no, what will I tell the others... they'll find out tonight... I know they will. At some point, however, I must have fallen asleep, because I was suddenly swept into a nightmare.
____________________________________
~Steve~

Soon after Percy went to bed, I decided it was getting late, and went to bed to. After getting in bed, I laid down and stared at the ceiling, while thinking about that Percy. Something seemed off about him. His eyes were strange; as if he gad seen too much for his age, yet he acted like a normal teenager. I had finally started drifting off when I heard a piercing scream. Jumping up, I ran into the hallway trying to find where it was coming from. Then, I heard wimpering coming from Percy's room. I ran into his room to see him curled up in a ball with sweat pouring down his face. I tried to shake him awake, but he wouldn't wake up. Realising I need help, I quickly went back to the living room to fingers just Bruce and Thor. Perfect.

"Bruce! Thor! I need your help," I said worry slowly making its way into my voice. "It's Percy."

As soon as I said that, Thor sprinted to his room. By the time we got there, which was only maybe 45 seconds after him, Thor had woken him up and was trying to calm him down. Bruce walked slowly over to the bed and bent down so he was at eye level with Percy.

"Percy," he asked while looking him directly in his eyes. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing... I'm - I'm fine" then he looked at Thor. "T-Thor, we... we need to talk." Then he looked at us "Privately." Getting the idea, I nodded at him and pulled Bruce out of the room, leaving Percy and Thor alone. I closed the door behind us and we went into my room to talk about what to do.
____________________________________
~Percy~

When the other two left the room, I started to calm down.

"You'll need to tell them at some point," Thor said, looking at me worried.

"I know, just not now. Thor, need to tell you about the latest war. That way, you'll know what's wrong with me.

He nodded. "Alright, I'm listening."