Chapter One

-Percy-

Today is Monday, July 27. Two months after the war with Gaia (I know that isn't true, but oh well :)) I was helping rebuild the pegasus stables after they burned down when Jason ran over to me.

"Hey Jason! Whatcha need?" I asked him.

"Hey Perce, Chiron asked me to get you. He said it was urgent."

"Oh, alright," I said, "I'll head over. Do you mind taking my spot here?" I asked him as I shoved my hammer at him and took off running towards the Big House where Chiron most likely was. I wonder what he wants...

_______________________________________

-Bruce-

"No! No, not again," I shouted as Tony walked in. I slammed my head down on the lab table causing one of the graduated cylinders of some chemical compound to break and pour out onto the ground.

"Woah there Brucey... whatsup," Tony asked me as I bent down to clean up the mess.

"Nothing Tony," I mumbled, unsuccessfully trying to ignore him.

"You know, Bruce, you should take a break. Go find Capsicle or something. Just get out of this lab before you Hulk out or somthing," Tony said, pushing me toward the door.

I sighed and decided to go watch a movie. Lets see... Ah Little Shop of Horrors always puts me in a good mood. I'll watch that and eat a sandwich.

I put the movie in a smiled as the opening song started. I should do this more often.