Bio

I noticed that there was a distinct lack of Big Order in fanfics. Fully understandable, as it is a terrible anime. However, I felt that the terribleness was more because of the story and failure to develop the characters. I rather liked the idea of power being born from wishes, so I'm making this.

Your name: (Y/N)

No last name.

Hair colour: (H/C)

Hair length: (H/L)

Eye colour: (E/C)

Age: 15 (When starting at UA)

Height: 5"8 (When starting at UA)

Quirk: None

Wish: To deny the world

Order: Fact to Fiction - He can undo events within a specific range by claiming them to be fiction. He doesn't need to speak the claim out loud, it's just a way of making sure that he undoes what he wants (also a way of being a bit dramatic).

Note: In this story, order abilities will grow in a similar way to quirks. They will be limited when they are first acquired, and gain more power the more that the user becomes proficient with the ability. For example, increasing the range of the order, or applying it in a different way.

Likes: Planning and scheming, most other Orders (especially close with Eiji Hoshimiya and Rin Kurenai, along with one other person who will be introduced before the UA entrance exam), watching his plans unfold, people who can see the true meaning of the word "hero".

Dislikes: Lies, people treating the quirkless badly just because they don't have a quirk, people that think a hero is just a job.

Any characters from Big Order that appear in this won't be true to their characters in the anime. There will be parts that I keep, and parts that I change.