Announcements

———————————————————————————————

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Gone. The two villains who I'd have liked to put under Eiji's control... were gone.
"Damn it," I muttered, moving over to the centre of the USJ. "Stupid warp gate!"

"(Y/N)!" Chiyori shouted, running over to me before I even made it half way to where everyone else was grouping up. "Are you okay!? You-"
"-are fine," I said to cut her off as she looked me to check for the injuries I already undid. I could still feel something akin to phantom pains from the memory of the physical shock, but there was nothing wrong with me. "You know nothing bad ever happens to me for long. You know that, right?" Chiyori didn't answer and kept looking me over, moving around me until I felt her lean on my back.

"I know..." I heard, barely a whisper. "You fixed me as well, remember? But that didn't stop me from being scared for you..." I was about to turn around, but I felt her hands start shaking a bit as her voice wavered. "If you hadn't been able to say anything, you wouldn't be able to fix yourself. Rin was fixing herself and too far away to help, and Eiji isn't all that good at healing. And I... I can't do anything." At this, I turned to face her, bringing us both to sit on the floor.

"That's not quite right," I started, but she didn't want to listen.
"It is! I couldn't do anything! Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta were the ones who got us out of the shipwreck zone. Aizawa held off the villains alone until you-"
"-until we," I corrected. "You helped with the fight as well, and were the first to come with me, even though straight fights aren't your thing."
"I dealt with one guy," she argued, small tears starting to show on her face. "You... and Eiji... Rin... Midoriya and the others..."
"All fought for our lives against villains," I told her, "like you did. If you're fussed about how many people you dealt with, Hagakure just sat by, invisible, while I fought some big guy with bone armour. I don't think she fought anyone."

I wiped the tears away from her face and brought her close for a hug. "Chiyori, you've been someone who's been with us from the start. You can fight when you need to, but even if you didn't get much chance to fight today, I'd say that's a good thing. It means there was little chance of you getting hurt."
"But that doesn't stop you from getting hurt," she said, muffled from the fact that she was burying her face in my chest. "You get into more fights than even Eiji does, and he can stop anything he wants. I... I just don't want you getting hurt, but you jump into fights like that anyway. Usually, your fine, but that thing..." she pulled away and looked at the 'Nomu' that was still locked by Eiji.
"Yeah, that was a surprise," I admitted, "but it's dealt with. I'm not putting it past them to have more, but we can clearly deal with them."
"Eiji can deal with them," she corrected.
"And I can undo any damages they cause. Rin can heal anyone I can't reach, and you can work with us all, as the coordinator. That's what we had planned, right?" I asked, reminding her of our plan for a hero agency. She nodded, but still looked a little unsure. I stood and pulled her to her feet, smiling at her as we rose. "Come one then. We still have to graduate before we become heroes."

And speaking of heroes, they had arrived. The pros had started rounding up the many, many villains that Eiji had locked down. Midnight, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Present Mic, Power Loader. Possibly others, but I couldn't see them from where Chiyori and I were stood. All Might was probably here somewhere, but I wasn't sure which form he'd be in.

Everyone in our class was asked to gather outside, where we met a detective.
"Twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four," the detective counted, looking at a wad of papers. "And no injuries among any of you. Considering what you just went though, that's seriously impressive."

"Ojiro," I heard Hagakure say beside me. "I heard you were fired up this time. You were strong by yourself, huh?"
"I thought everyone was by themselves," Ojiro mentioned, seeming to feel a bit awkward that he was being singled out and praised for what he did. "Where were you, Hagakure?"
"In the landslide area," she answered, pointing at me and Todoroki. "Todoroki was really strong, and (Y/N) knocked out this big guy bare handed. I was surprised!"
"Anyway, I'm glad you weren't hurt," Ojiro smiled, while I looked to my left at the red and white haired boy.
"You had no idea she was there, did you?" I asked.
"Not a clue," he answered. "You?"
"Only after I finished fighting. It took a second for me to notice her, even after she called out to me."
"I guess that's just a problem with an invisibility quirk," he mentioned, and I nodded in agreement.