Saviour

———————————————————————————————

-(Y/N) POV-

I remember saying that it would take a day at most to plan for our trip to Musutafu, but there were a few hinderances.

Iyo somehow found out about my plan to get Chiyori away from her parents, and she was even less enthusiastic about this than she was about letting us handle sharp weapons. She kept bugging me, repeatedly asking whether we wanted her to go with us as a chaperone, and then trying to find excuses for her to supervise us even when we said no. She wasn't planning on letting us leave without her, however she didn't like that Chiyori was trapped and abused at times, so she let us go after over half a day of compromise. Basically, she'd be coming with us to Musutafu, but only to talk to some Orders in the city and find us a place to stay while we're there.

But the negotiations with her took far too long in my opinion. It wasn't until evening on the day the after I met up with Chiyori that details about what we were doing were finalised. By this point, it was decided that we'd wait until morning.

During that day of planning, I grew worried. Chiyori hadn't attempted to open the connection even once, which is something that never happened. Every day since acquiring her Order, which I still don't know the name of, she had opened the connection and we'd spent time together, so her sudden silence worried me. I even tried opening the connection myself by focusing on the feeling her Order made, but I just got a small pain in my chest as a result. For whatever reason, she rejected my attempt to connect. I'd be able to find the reason soon though, since I was meeting her for real the next day.

Me, Eiji, and Rin would go straight from Musutafu train station to where Chiyori was, using the new feeling that I got from our link. Iyo would go off and talk to an Order in the city and message us the location afterwards. We're hoping that we'd be done picking up Chiyori by that time, which would let us move straight to where Iyo would be and relax for the rest of the day. After that, we could either stay in Musutafu or come back to Hosu, but that would depend on what Chiyori wants and how we deal with her parents.

Anyway, we're at the starting point of the plan. Me, Rin, Eiji, and Iyo were all at the Musutafu train station, having just arrived there. We were still wrapped up, since it was still cold out, and I was ready to focus on the feeling that would lead me to Chiyori, but Iyo had a mini speech prepared about being three children running around a big city and being careful, so I had to listen to that for ten minutes.

Iyo: And finally, when you do find where this girl lives, don't just rush in and start beating everything up. There will be adults that you'll have to get through-

(Y/N): So fighting isn't the best option, I know. Though you seem to have forgotten that as long as we are within the range of Bind Dominator, Eiji can keep us safe. Also, any injuries can be healed by Rin or undone by me, so there is zero potential for this to go wrong. Stop worrying so much. We aren't exactly normal kids, you know?

Despite her worry being obvious, my comments were still able to put a small smile on Iyo's face. She had been worrying through the entire train ride, but I knew that between trusting us and not, she prefers to trust us and be ready to help if something bad happens.

Iyo: I know you aren't, but that doesn't mean you three are stronger than adults. You still need to be-

Rin: -careful, we get it. Honestly, if you're that worried, you can just use your Order to check the future. Either let us leave and read our fortunes afterwards, or let us leave and trust that we'll be fine.