Out of the ruins and into Hosu

-------------------------------

-(Y/N) POV-

Eiji: Order!

I heard the word ring in my ears followed by the glowing of the mark on Eiji's hand. With the Order now activated, I waited for something to happen, expecting some sort of force to come from the Order that destroyed most of the city. That didn't happen. Instead, a bright glow was seen coming from the ground around where Eiji stood.

Sena: So pretty!

Within a square centred around him, the lights shifted on the floor

Within a square centred around him, the lights shifted on the floor. Sena gazed at it in wonder while I tried measuring it. About two meters from the centre to each corner. I couldn't see all of it since it extended past the wall, but I assumed it was the same as what I could see. The ring-like light in the centre kept rotating around him like a wheel. I noticed that the lights moved around and changed colour, just like the beans of light that shot into the sky.

(Y/N): There you go, nothing harmful.

Eiji, who was still a cautious like he was waiting for something bad to happen, just nodded his head. The boy then turned towards the wall and lifted his left hand towards it.

Eiji: Order! Clear a path!

A second later, a section of the wall that was within the range of the light swung open like a set of double doors. I pushed Sena in her wheelchair towards the new opening where Eiji was stood still and smiling, admiring his handiwork.

(Y/N): Listen. I get that you were nervous about using it, but can you remember to keep the shouting to a minimum? As much as I love the energy, the constant loud noise will get annoying very quickly.

He looked a bit sheepish while he apologised, scratching his neck and smiling a bit while doing so. I just sighed before I also smiled, letting him off easy this time for being unnecessarily loud.

(Y/N): Cone on then. Let's get out of here.

I started pushing Sena out of here, reverting the ground beneath us to how it was before Bind Dominator lost control. After seeing the further limited version of that same power, I wasn't surprised that the city was destroyed. I wasn't sure how much control Eiji now had over his surroundings, but it seemed to be a lot.

Eiji: (Y/N), look at this.

He was standing right next to me, the lights beneath him still rather bright, and was gesturing back towards the house. When I looked to where he was pointing, I saw what he meant. The glowing area from where Eiji activated his Order wasn't moving with him, but it was growing so that it covered everywhere he moved. There was now a path of glowing ground between the road on which we stood and my former home.

(Y/N): Oh, that's interesting. I noticed this before, but only the part of the wall inside the lit up area moved when you gave the order, so...

Eiji: You think I might be able to give orders to anything inside the light?