The USJ

———————————————————————————————

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Just my luck. The rescue training, which I was looking forward to, gets interrupted by a villain attack.

"You think the media trespassing was because of these guys?" Eiji asked.
"Probably," Rin answered.
"It could have been a way to sneak into the school," Chiyori built off Rin's statement.
"And they stole a class schedule to go after All Might," I concluded. "He was meant to be here as well. It's probably why they brought that bird-looking person."

I focused on the centre of the USJ, looking at the three villains who were stood near the fountain in the middle. One person seemed to be a black mist with a purple hue around him, and yellow eyes that I could see from here. This villain must have a teleport component to his mutation quirk.

Then there was the bird thing. Black skin that had red scars across it, a beak, and an exposed brain. Putting a target as big as that is just nature's design flaw. It was big though, so it was likely strong. If I was right about the villains wanting it to fight All Might, it must have some ability to combat his super strength.

Finally, there was a guy that didn't look that imposing, though you couldn't tell with quirks anymore. If someone has an emitter type quirk, who knows what they can do, so I was cautions about the guy with light blue hair. He had something covering his face, but I couldn't make out what it was from where I am stood.

"Too many quirks to categorise them all," I muttered, looking over all of the other villains that I could see.
"They can't be actual villains, right?" Kirishima asked in disbelief. "There's no way they could get into a hero school!"
"Teacher," Yaoyorozu called out, "what about trespasser sensors?"
"We have them, of course," Thirteen started, "but..."
"There must be a quirk among them that can mess with the system," Rin said, still looking over all of our enemies that were approaching. "Kaminari, is that antenna just for show?"
"Uh... no..." he replied, snapping himself out of the shock that most of the class was in. "Give me a sec." He held his hand up to a headset he had built into his costume and started trying to contact the school.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Todoroki mused. "But...an isolated area separated from the main campus during a time where a class is supposed to be here. They may be fools, but they're not dumb," he concluded, also focusing on the approaching villains.
"Agreed," I said. "They want something, though if I'm right, then who they want isn't here. Doesn't change the fact that we have to deal with them."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," Aizawa said, walking in front of everyone. But they have a teleporter! In front or behind doesn't matter anymore. With that thought, Chiyori and I moved behind the group, and ended up positioning ourselves near Bakugo.
"Whatever you do, Bakugo," I started, "be careful of collateral damage."
"I know. I've had this quirk for years," he muttered. "Just keep an eye out for that misty teleporter so I can blow him up." I smirked a bit. Seems like he can think things through after all.

"What about you, sir?" I heard Midoriya shout. "Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..."
"You can't be a hero with just one trick," Aizawa... no. Eraser Head explained. Unfortunately, the bluff was easy to see through to those who knew about his hero career. He would be able to buy time, to an extent, but he'd run low on stamina after a while. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen."

Eraser Head jumped forward, targeting the middle of a group of villains as his landing spot.
"Eiji, Rin, one of you keep an eye on him," I ordered. "Pull him out of the fight if he gets too injured, and heal him if you can. That hero is our greatest stalling method."
"Right."
"Got it!"