To the first round of the final event!

———————————————————————————————

-(Y/N)'s POV-

The second round of the sports festival was boring. A team match, which meant that the four Orders of our class grouped up in an instant. Along with that, it was a point based cavalry battle.

The points of each team were determined by the place the members came during the first round. Five points to the one who qualified last, the person in 42nd place. Ten points for 41st place, fifteen for 40th, and so on. The only exception to that pattern was Eiji, the one in first place. First place received ten million points.

The gazes of every participant fixed on our group at those words, though we didn't really care. Bind Dominator's territory has the power to hold the planet in place if Eiji wants, so keeping all opposing teams a minimum of five metres away would be easy.

That's actually what happened as well. Those who tried approaching us during the event were shut down by an invisible barrier that stopped them in their tracks. It quickly became apparent to them that achieving our ten million, five hundred and fifty five points was less than a pipe dream, and they gave up.

We sat down and played Rock Paper Scissors until the event ended. It was difficult and slow, given that we knew what each other was thinking and planned accordingly, only for them to sense that plan and change strategies. In the end though, it was just to kill time.

"It's weird, isn't it?" Eiji asked as Present Mic yelled to signal the end of the event. "Didn't Midnight say something like, 'Those at the top will suffer more'? I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like I'm suffering." He floated up a bit as the rest of us got up from our seats on the ground.

"She probably meant, 'those at the top without omnipotent powers granted by a god will suffer more'," I said. "It's not like anyone could get to us though. Did you let that class B guy go?"

"The one that slipped through the floor? Yeah, he's over there," Eiji pointed, looking over at one of class B's recommended students.

Grey hair and exposed teeth that made his face look like a skull, and a quirk to make the ground soft enough that he could swim through it. He assumed that Eiji's barrier was only above ground, so he tried diving and swimming under. Eiji messed with him and let him in, only to freeze him in place as soon as his head surfaced. He was glaring at us since we laughed at him while he was frozen, and then ignored him while he struggled.

"Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away!" Mic called as the screens around the stadium switched to a scoreboard. "In first place, Team Hoshimiya!"

I saw Eiji smirk at the team name, but considering two of our group no longer had last names, there weren't many choices. That, and he managed to beat Rin in Rock Paper Scissors for the official title of team leader.

"In second place, Team Todoroki!" Mic continued. I spotted this team around a few times. Todoroki, Iida, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari. Despite Todoroki's offensive weakness on his left side since he won't use the heat aspect of his quirk to fight with fire, they fit together well. Kaminari handled any offence in the left that they needed while Yaoyorozu insulated everyone with her creations. She also made roller blades so Iida could pull everyone around. They were less like the "horses" as stated in the rules, and more like a "chariot".

"In third place, Team Bakugo!" Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, and Ashido. Kirishima's hardening quirk made him one of the few people that could withstand Bakugo's explosive assaults. I saw Mina and Sero working together at Bakugo's order to increase their speed in a straight line, which they used to catch up to a prideful and condescending jackass from class B.