Who needs hero names?

I'm not dead... yet. But... two months, huh? Between college, homework, and the sessions I take to relax between the two, I found little time where I could get myself into a state of mind for writing. So, sorry, I guess. I think that's all I can really say.

———————————————————————————————

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After the sports festival was over, we got two days off. For many in our class, that time was used to rest and recover from any injuries they sustained, but when the use of a single word can restore us to normal, there's little need to worry about injuries.

Instead, Chiyori and I went out on what was essentially a date, while Rin and Eiji did the same. That was what happened on the first day of our small break, and we all went out together on the second day. From the girls dragging me and Eiji around some shops, to having Eiji take us out of the city and spending time out in the middle of nowhere... It was a day for the four of us to do nothing but have fun.

But that's over now. Normal classes were back in session starting today. Though, there were a few differences that we noticed, even during our short trip from the apartment building to the school gates.

"Mama, look over there! It's those hero's from the TV!"

"Oh, Chiyori! The one who got third place in the tournament."

"And Eiji Hoshimiya. He was first place in the obstacle course!"

"You four all did great in the festival!"

"Good luck today, Heroes!"

To be polite, the four of us smiled and waved at the people who called out to us. I somewhat expected to be recognised after the sports festival - it was one of my worries, considering that people (read: Enemies) will know how well we can fight - but I didn't expect to have people calling out to us in the street.

"Please tell me this won't happen often," Chiyori begged as she waved from her hiding spot behind me.

"It shouldn't be a problem after a while," I answered. "People's excitement will die down after a few days."

"Not that I'd want it to," Eiji said as he stuck his hand out to the side to try to catch some rain. "Rin and I got recognised on our date, and it felt kinda good to be known."

"You're mainly going to be out front though," Chiyori reminded him as we got close to the school building. "I don't like the attention."

"I'm not the biggest fan either, to be honest," I admitted. "Chiyori and I got seen on our date as well, which normally wouldn't be too bad, but we were enjoying lunch."

"So people interrupted your precious time with your girlfriend and you got annoyed?" Rin teased. Chiyori went red at her comment, but I just nodded and looked up at the rain that Bind Dominator was pushing aside.

"Pretty much."

Rin pouted a bit at my lack of reaction, leaving me to smirk at her as a person in a yellow waterproof coat ran past.

"Hurry up you four!" Iida shouted to us as he ran. "You're going to be late!"

I checked my phone to make sure that we hadn't gotten the time wrong.

"We've still got five minutes before the first bell though!" Rin shouted back, but we all started running anyway.

"He said the same to me," Midoriya said from behind us. He seemed to have been encouraged by our class rep as well. "'U.A. students should always arrive ten minutes early', he said."