School time

———————————————————————————————

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"Why are there so many people?" I heard Chiyori ask from her hiding spot, aka: me. I kinda figured that this would happen, since the whole country seems to see All Might as some kind of "Hero God", but I didn't expect this many reporters this soon.
"Should we take the back entrance?" Eiji asked. There wasn't a back entrance into U.A., but I'm sure he'd just make one, so I shook my head.
"I'm not in the mood to deal with this so early in the morning," I muttered, leading the four of us towards the large crowd of reporters swarming the front gate. As soon as we stepped within five meters of the crowd, it seemed to grow in size and swallow us, asking questions almost immediately.

"Hey you," a female reported asked while sticking a microphone in my face. "How are All Might's classes?" A few other reporters tried asking Rin, Eiji, and Chiyori, but either got ignored or avoided.
"You mean the classes that you're stopping us from getting to?" I asked sarcastically. "No idea. I can't get to them." The woman looked a mixture of surprised and annoyed, but that made her pause. In that time, I looked around, spotting Midoriya in a similar situation. Uraraka and Iida were there as well, but while 'Infinity girl' seemed to be tripping over her words, Iida was taking the questions in stride with essay length answers.
"Are you always that rude to your elders?" the reporter asked finally, as all of the cameras changed targets to some other students.
"Only those who waste my time. Like I said, we need to get to class," I said, walking off with the others.

"Now can I make a back entrance?" Eiji questioned, looking over the still large crowd blocking the entrance to the school grounds.
"Don't bother," I answered. "I'll just make them all go away. Order, the media arriving at U.A. to question students is a lie." My word caused the crowd to vanish from their places, and made them appear next to whatever vehicle they used to get here. I smirked as they all looked confused.

"You realise that what you did was against the law," Aizawa stated as I walked past him, alongside a number of classmates that I didn't actually realise were trapped in that crowd.
"Not a quirk, so I technically didn't brake any laws," I said, causing our teacher to sigh. "Don't worry, we've had Order's for years, but we don't do stuff like that regularly. It'd be a pain if Order's got found out for not being quirks." Aizawa looked at me in the eye once more, before turning and approaching the media, who were starting to return... one by one, like a zombie hoard.

"All Might's not on duty today. Your disturbing the classes," Aizawa informed the reporters, literally shooing them away like dogs. "Please leave." He turned on the spot, leaving a bunch of people shouting out for audiences with the number 1 hero. They started getting more and more angry, and the four Orders present were getting curious.

"What do you think they'll end up doing to get in?" Rin asked. "You think they'll resort to trespassing?"
"No, I don't think so," was Chiyori's assumption. "This school must have some sort of security, right? It'll stop them before they get inside." Red lights lit up on the top of the gateway to U.A., along with a sounding buzzer. I looked over to see that one of the reporters had decided to try forcing their way onto school grounds, only to be blocked by a metal wall that rose out of the ground.
"They were stopped!" Eiji announced, grinning. "Chiyori wins! But no one bet anything because they're boring, so she doesn't actually get anything!"
"I'm not boring!" I heard Rin shout as I walked to class with Chiyori. Unfortunately, even as we walked away from the source of the sound, we could still feel the annoyance that they felt via Artificial Convergence.

"How many days is this now?" I asked Chiyori as we got inside the school building. "Twenty seven in a row?"
"Twenty eight, sort of. There was a small argument about who got to watch what on the TV," was her answer, given through a sigh. "Sometimes I wonder if we'll ever get a peaceful weekend. It's only two days, but they're always arguing." I chuckled a bit at that as I visited the arguing duo, reminding them to get to class.
"Who knows," I continued once I got back. "Maybe we will, if we ever decide to knock them out for a couple of days. Knocking out the two noise machines might actually be therapeutic." Chiyori laughed awful we got to class, but Chiyori and I were confused when we saw Eiji and Rin already sat at their desks.