Chapter 20 - MORE SUPRISES

Jin POV

While they kissing someone sing a beautiful song in the background which very suprising to him how familiar these vocals to him.

"I know these voices." He let go of his lover's hand to walk toward the voices not knowing another suprises was already being prepared by his boyfriend.

I stopped to find the voices that actually are vocals Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung who sang songs of love for them. 

Jungkook can see how his boyfriend's face know is very surprise seeing his bestfriends singing a love song for them in the night of their proposal. He turns and walk towards Jungkook to give him the best kiss that his boyfriend so deserve it. 

"You just keep making the best surprises for me tonight. What did I do to deserve all this from you? I love you much Kookie."

"Well you haven't seeing anything yet baby."

"What do you mean?"

"Close your eyes now. I am gonna show you more upcoming surprises."

What Jin doesn't know that Jungkook preparing lots of surprises on his sleeve.  

Jungkook guides his boyfriend by put his arm around his waist and lead him towards a gazebo where a priest already standing there and surrounded by the people that they love but the lights was being turn off. So its pretty dark except for the gazebo light's.

 All their friends are coming including both of their parents. Actually there are two surprises that he preparing. One is the proposal and the other is wedding. Jungkook anxious about Jin reaction since He succeed with the proposal but not so sure about the Wedding since all happen at the same day. He want it to make it works that is why he gots help from Namjoon and his friend the manager. Jin's brothers are all helping as well to make tonight success. Now they all are standing there with their fingers crossing pray and hope it all works out perfectly.

 Now they all are standing there with their fingers crossing pray and hope it all works out perfectly

"You can open your eyes now honey."

Jin open his eyes slowly and found this beautiful gazebo with someone waiting for them.

"Baby whats all this for?" 

"Its our wedding day honey. The priest is going to initiate our relationship become official."

"Oh baby this is another surprise that you have arrange for? But how about our family and friends. I want a small wedding surrounded by the people that we love."

"Take a look around baby."

I don't know how but somehow surround us now become shimmering with lights. There are peoples that now one by one can be see clearly by me. I see my parents happy face - my mom is tears up and smiling at the same time. There are Jungkook's parents as well whose smiling back at us. Also my very best friends whose coming all the way here to attend my wedding. They all looks so happy. Even Jungkook's boss is coming tonight. I feel like floating in the clouds right now surrounded with love and happiness.  Jungkook give me so much and now I am getting cold feet since I am not sure if I can return all back to him.