Chapter 11 - COMPATIBLE

Jin POV.

I am so excited that finally I can see my boyfriend's apartment. A bit scare since I know this is huge step for me to come to a man's home and spend the night there. This is my first relationship that last long without hustle.  Jungkook is nice and genuine towards me. He shows his feeling clearly without hesistation. He makes me feel comfortable and safe with him. 

My previous relationship always end not well since most of them are just simply go after me because of my look. When we end up in relationship most of them change become possesive over me. Which make me not comfortable and always end the relationship after go out with them once or twice.

But somehow with Jungkook is totally different. Ever since I saw him on the magazine I feel he is genuinely cute and nice. When we met somehow I knew that he is gonna be my knight and shining armour. Jungkook always give me sense of secure, warm and happiness. I really love being around him. 

I decided to wait for Kookie in the living room while watching the TV. When I heard the door bell then I shutdown the TV and take my bag to front door. He sees his boyfriend whose smiling so beautifully at him while his move and kiss him gently.

"Hi Jinie... Are you ready to go?"

"Yes Jungkookie I have finish packed and wait for you since I return early today."

He locked the door behind him and take his boyfriend's hand. They walk down to the elevator while Jin hold Jungkook's hand. Jungkook take his bag help Jin carry it.

"You know I can carry it by myself. Its not that heavy baby. I didn't bring much since is only for one night."

"I know, honey. Besides, I don't think you will need a change of clothes at all. We can sleep with our bare skin, right? So you don't need a lot of clothes to carry."

"Oh God .. Why do you always become a pervert every time you are with me dear. Can you locked up your lust for only one night?"

"I will be a saint if I can locked my passion over you. Unfortunately I am not saint." Jungkook keep teasing me with his seductive smile.

I hit his arm gently just to make him to stop teasing me since I am pretty sure that I am all red now. 

He touch my chin and peck my lips before we going out of the elevator and start to walk to his car.

"Baby I am nervous hope this is not too soon. I mean we both feels right about spending night like this right?"

"Of course. Don't worry I will take good care of you beside I don't leave with my parents so they won't barge in at us in the middle of the night like teenagers. I love you so much I will trade with anything just to hold you in my arms forever baby."

"I know you would. I love you so much too my Jungkookie." I peck his cheek while lean to his arm and keep walking together.  

He feels absolutely overwhelm yet still feel this is so right. We really compatible with each other. How can I be so lucky to meet Jungkook who is nothing but perfect for me. 

My brothers was right - Jungkook sure is an amazing individual. No wonder they so relief that I finally found the love of my life. They always scare that I will found someone who obviously only care for my looks not my heart. I know they really glad and very supportive when Jungkook become my boyfriend. 

"What are you thinking baby?" while he open the door for me.

"I only think how lucky I am to find you." while staring at Jungkook and give him the best smile that he had.

Jungkook move closer to kiss him before he closed the door to return to his seat. He soon grab Jin's hand before start the car and leave the parking lot. 

"You gonna love my home Jinie. It's suit your taste since we really compatible with each other. We have same taste and preferences."

I smile and squeeze his hand gently. I feel relax knowing that his home will have the same taste like my apartment then I can feel ease and feels like home too. Thinking about that make me less nervous. I can't wait to see his home.