Chapter 8 - LOVE SONGS

Jungkook POV

While Namjoon and Hobie setting up the machine. He sit next to Jin with his arm around Jin's waist.  Soon after Jin rested his shoulder to him. He hugs him to find comfort from Jin.

"You guys really love to sing don't you? Is that what you do on your day off?" he whisper.

"Actually only me and Jimin who mostly use the machine. Both of us love to sing sometimes Tae will join if he not going out with Joon to museums."

"Oh I didn't know you love to sing. When I am stress out I will go to the Karaoke room and sing by myself. Recently I just bought the machine and start singing at home."

"I hope you not stress out now Kookie. Let me know if you are, I will accompany you to sing your heart out."

"Don't worry baby I hardly stress now. You make my days all sunny side up now." he kissed him on the cheek.

Jin hit his laps for being so cheesy. He grabbed his hand before landed and brought it right to his lips. Jin flustered by his boyfriend's actions in front of his brothers. 

"Guys get a room please or we can start hearing Jungkook singing love songs to our hyung now." Namjoon said it while passing the mics to them. 

"Jungkook you soon will hear Jin Hyung's voice. Its really beautiful we love listen to his singing. Jimin and Tae also have nice voices so they are the vocal line while 3 of us only good at rapping." Hobie explain it.

"Jungkook can you sing?" said Joon.

"I can sing but not sure if my voices good or not. I think is average."

"Let's give a try then will see if you can sing or not Kookie." Jin exciting that he is going to hear his babe sing a song for him.

Yoongi go to his room and get the drinks that he loves to share with others.

"Okay the machine is ready now. Let's start fill in the song number from each of us. Start with Jungkook first." Tae pass the remote to him. 

"Now lets hear Jungkook sing for the very first time guys." Jimin cheering at him.

He stand up and start to sing. His voice is so beautiful it makes them mesmerized and lost in the song. 

"Wow Jungkook - your voice is so beautiful you can sign up to be a singer." Yoongi amaze with his voice.

"Really I didn't know I was that good."

"Believe me Yoongi has difficulty on praising or sweet talk when he said he really mean it." Hobie knows his honey too well.

"How about 2nd song. I think we all gonna be addicted to your voice from now on. We always listen on Jinnie's beautiful voice now we can have new addition." Jimin said while put his hand to his big hyung's.

Jungkook started sing the 2nd song and Jinie knew that meant for him. He sang "I'm in love" while looking straight into Jin's eyes. His beautiful doe eyes sparkling.

Jin blushing really hard when Jungkook suddenly walk toward him and slowly kneel down on his one feet and put his hand on Jin's.

Jin squeeze Kookie's hand slightly to let him know that he understand that his song is mean for him. He stands up and continue to sing but still can't take his eyes away from Jin's.

They all cheering for Jungkook and Jin making them smile.

Now is time for Jin hyung to sing  "Lets welcome our Main vocalist from BTS CAFE

Now is time for Jin hyung to sing  "Lets welcome our Main vocalist from BTS CAFE." Namjoon introduce briefly. They all claps and start screaming Jin's name. They making him blush really hard now.

 Jin sing I LOVE YOU - His voice is amazingly beautiful - Not only Jungkook but they all staring at Jin's right now and mesmerizing by his beautiful vocal.

"Oh my heart... Jinie's voice is really amazing he is really talented at singing.  My baby not only look exquisite his voice warm my heart and soul. My oh my... I love him so so much."  he stare at Jin's and start smiling so lovely to his lover. 

Jin finish his song and return to his seat which is at Jungkook's lap. He seated while Jungkook put his arm around his waist.

"Baby your voice so beautiful." He whispered to Jin's ear. Jin turn and slightly kiss him at his nose.

Jin lean to him and put his arms above Jungkook's arm whose hugging him from behind. They keep like that while listening to their friends singing their heart out of every songs that they play.

They laugh so hard when hearing Namjoon try to sing so seriously while all they can hear that he didn't catch the rhytm so well and finally he give up. 

They sing,  talk and drink until really late. Without realize is already midnite and some of them already drunk. Each and everyone of them start leave to rest and sleep. They left Jungkook and Jin in the living room alone after saying good night. 

"Honey, I think you should stay overnight. You're not in the condition to drive home." Jungkook nodded almost asleep on the sofa.Jin pulls his boyfriend from the sofa and takes him to his room because Jungkook is too drunk. He changed his clothes with PJs before putting him to bed. Jin left him to go to the bathroom to clean up himself before going to bed. After changing clothes, he woke up after checking his boyfriend next to him who had fallen asleep. He was happy today because of him. Then he kissed his lips and began to fall asleep.