Chapter 3 - JEON JUNGKOOK

Jungkook POV.

Finally D day is come.

Everyone so busy not realize that Jungkook already pass their door and being help to look for his seat. He saw the menu and ordered.

Hobie is the one who realize that Junkook's already in their restaurant. He immediately check his ordered and almost run to the kitchen to tell others.

"Jin hyung..he is here and ordered your signature dish". Hobie helps Jiniehim for the meal since others are busy. 

Their cafe are quite full at this time a day.

Jimin and Joon show up to check if all under control.

Jin is preparing the whole course when suddenly Tae come out of nowhere and just blurout "Hyung.. I seeing him in person all I can say that he is more beautiful than what shown at the photos" Tae grinned with big smiles.

He only nodded and back to preparing the course that Jungkook's ordered.

Jin keep repeating himself not to get in wrong orders. Finally all done and being deliver now. Waiting anxiously is not something they love doing it.

He done tasting all the foods in front of him. He find it fascinating how small cafe like this can delivered such michelin taste of food but he doesn't let it show on his face.

This place is very cozy and comfortable everthing was well decorated and feels like home. The food aroma are fill in the whole places that bring up your appetite. 

"No wonder this place receive lots of great review from his fellow food critics." Junkook think while wondering his eyes around looking for someone that he want to lay his eyes on. 

Actually there is a reason why He choose to come to this cafe for his review. 

It happens when he found this new edition of the Culinary Magazine on his desk. When he take a look at it he saw this beautiful cover that mention at the headline as Top most handsome chefs in the culinary world and the cover model was the #1 TOP HANDSOME CHEF in the South Korea. He was fascinating about the cover more than the story itself. First time in his life that he forgot how to breath and he doesn't understand why he keep smiling and eager to find out more about this angel more than his love for foods. So he pulls lots of source and acquintance to get here and it's simply not related to his job just because he want to meet Kim Seok Jin.

 So he pulls lots of source and acquintance to get here and it's simply not related to his job just because he want to meet Kim Seok Jin

He pulls himself together and call the waiter to pass a message that he wants to meet with the chef. 

The waiter passed the message to Jin. Jin so nervous he can't think straight so Yoongi meet Jungkook on his behalf.

First thing that blurted out "You are not Kim Seok Jin." 

Yoongi quietly surprise and his mind process as quickly as possible "I am not. But Jin is having a phone call with a supplier and will join in awhile. He said really sorry to keep you waiting that is why I am here to inform you." Then Yoongi believe he saw Jungkook's lips lift up a bit and seems he try so hard not to be seen.

Yoongi found Jungkook is not coming for taste food or reviewing. He has his suspicious and he need to brainstorm with the others immediately. He try to give the signals with his eyes but none of Hobie or Jiminie understand his signal. 

Finally Yoongi excuse himself to check on Jin and rush into the kitchen. He try so hard to make a quick recap about his discovery so everyone can understand. 

"I think Jungkook eagerly want to see Jin hyung and not the foods".  He try so hard to explain them and ask Jin to prepare himself before pushing him immediately to the dining room to meet Jungkook. He doesn't want to listen to Jin's whining. 

The minute Jin walk in Jungkook keep staring then gasping since he holding his breath for awhile. 

Jungkook feels his brain freeze at that moment. He can't think nor say anything just stand up and offer the seat in front of him to Jin. 

Jin feels Yoongi's betrayal and keep glaring back at him. Now he can't run and he so surprise by how young Jungkook looks. 

"He is beautiful with his doe eyes and very manly appearance." Jin keep thinking what Tae said earlier is so true. 

"The aura that he brings are so sexy and hot." Jin try so hard no too keep thinking about it since he knows his ears will betrayed him for goods. 

They just keep silent and look at each other fondly. 

"Hyung something wrong with them." Tae's confuse while his holding his boyfriend's waist. 

"I think they freeze the time there." Jimin reply. 

"What happen? Are they just keep staring like that?" said Namjoon whose just arrive and join them.

Hobie and Yoongi just glance at each other don't know how to response.

This keep going on for almost 15mins. 

Finally Jin break the moment "Is the food suitable with your taste sir?". 

"The foods taste great on please call me Jungkook. I believe you know me". 

"Yes you are the #1 food critic in this country"  Jin reply with his beautiful smile. 

Jungkook gasping and feel all his face turns more red than already is.

"Jungkook, are you ok? Did you have food allergy or something." while holding Jungkook's shoulder. 

"I am fine." he place his palm on top of Jin's. Jin so shock his eyes widen and shyly try to pull his hand away from Jungkook's. 

Jungkook smile seeing how Jin's act so shy.

"I saw your beautiful photo at the magazine cover but I think you look more radishing in person."

Jin just quietly blushing while try not to look too obvious about his shyness.

"May I take you on a date?" He catch him by surprise. 

"I would love that." Jin reply without thinking.

Jungkook grinned seeing he respond so fast "You won't regret it. I promise."

"Make sure you keep it or they will smash you straight to hell." said Jin while looking at his 5 guardians 

He smile with his nose scrunch and Jin find it so adorable and looks radiant like that. He try so hard not to hugs and kiss him. 

"Can we exchange our phone numbers?"

"Sure."

He immediately store it and add a beautiful heart and add My honey at his contact name.

While Jungkook busy with his own tought Jin store Jungkook as My bunny since he saw when his smile will show his bunny teeth and it looks adorable.