Chapter 7 - FAMILY

JUNGKOOK POV.

"Wow everything looks delicious."

"Kookie you can start first since you are guest here." Jin said it while pass Jungkook his plate to start dine in.

They all start eating realizing how hungry they are.

Jin keep adding foods to Jungkook's plate and make sure that his plate is not empty. The others keep exchange gaze and smile.

He felt something was wrong so he looked around and found they are watching him while Jin continued to pour foods to his plate. He felt embarrassed with all the attention. 

"Are you ok?" asked Jin while looking around and finally realized what is wrong with Kookie.

"You guys need to stop and let him eat peacefully." Jin said it with a tone that they knows he is irritate now.

They continue eating in silent since they afraid Jin might snapped again.

"Eating together like this is really feel great. I usually eat alone. I wonder how you guys end up leave together and becoming best friends not one but six that is amazing."

"I hardly have one though." sadly admit it how lonely I am and Jin notice by calmly squeezy my hand to cheer me up.

"Actually we know each other since we are kid. We are neighbour and go to same school. Because our parents are closed friends like us that make ua become closed as well since we play together most of the time." said Yoongi.

"Even we are age different but we get along great since each of us really known each personality really well." Hobie added his boyfriend.

"You guys are lucky. I am so envy about your friendship so much."

"Jungkook you can consider us as your friends too since you in relationship with our Jin hyung." said Hobie.

"Yeah we would love to be your friend too since now you already part of us too." Jimine said with his cheering smile while Tae nodded in agreement.

Jin so happy seeing his friends accepting Jungkook to be part of them.

"Hyung are you ok?" Namjoon a bit worried since he saw Jin's eyes a bit teary.

"I am just happy seeing you all welcoming and accepting Kookie like this. Makes me feel so proud and so love."

"Come on hyung. You know it well that we have no complaint about Jungkook since he is nice. We all get along well so you should know that is very easy to let him become part of us." said Yoongi.

Jimin stand up from his seat and approach Jin to hug him. 

"Lets finish our meal hyung and lets have fun tonight." Jimin said return back to his seat. 

They continue their meal.

"By the way Jiminie and Tae incharge of cleaning up after. Both are losing in a game earlier." Namjoon add it. 

Apparently they have game earlier to pick someone to do the cleaning after meal.  

"Why don't let me take care the cleaning after meal since I owe this to you all for having me here today and treat this amazing meals."

"Wow, you can't do that you're a guest here. Besides, if we let you clean I think Jin hyung will start throwring tantrum at us." Jimin saying it while looking at Jin's gaze.  

"Come on honey lets clean up before Jinie hyung eat you a live." Tae start picking up all the dishes. 

Jimin help him to bring it all to the dish washer and start cleaning up the dining room.

The rest move to the living room to enjoy little drink and relax.

"Kook a... when you not working what you usually do at home." asked Yoongi.

"I usually go to Gym or go out with my camera to find great scenery to take. Or just sleep at home and play games. My work mostly need me to travel around so bed is the one that I love the most when onleave."

"Wow you and Jin hyung are almost alike. No wonder you guys are perfect with each other." Joonie admit they are quite a match.

Jin blushing while Jungkook hold his hand while listen to Namjoon. 

"Me and Hobie also a match made in heaven since both also perfect with each other right Joon?" 

"Hyung, you and hobie are not match at all. Its like north and south. Totally different vibe. Completely the opposite. If you the moon then Hobie is sunshine. You always sleep when we not working and your honey can't help but to follow you since He don't know what else to do when you keep on sleeping all day long. Poor Hobie - he so nice to put up with you all these years." Joon try to tease the SOPE (nickname for Suga+JHope).

"Yaa you don't need to be that serious ok Dr. Phil." Yoongi pouting while giving the hard look at Namjoon. Hobie try to calm his baby while Namjoon trembling with fear on his seat.

Jungkook whisper "Honey did they always like this?"

Jin smile while reply back whispering "Don't worry they always like that but later on they will be fine."

"Come on guys how about we turn on the karaoke machine. We have guest today please don't fight ." Jin move to set up the machine along with Jungkook and Hobie. Meanwhile Yoongi keep staring straight at Namjoon whose pretend not notice that he almost lost his life in the hand of a pale guy in front of him.

"Are they gonna keep doing that Hobie? Please tell Yoongi to hide his inner killer in the box for tonight." Jin said it with a smile.

"Let them be hyung. We just have fun on our own." Hobie say it while setting up the machine. 

"Are they gonna be alright?"

"We are fine Kook ah... Just having fun with Joonie here." Yoongi calmly approach Joon and start to messing up his hair. 

"We are like one big family. Sometimes we calm, sometimes totally chaotic or fighting each other but we all know that we love each other." Hobie try to explain to Jungkook.