Chapter 14 - HAPPINESS

Jin POV.

I am waking up with pain at my back but it is bearable since my feeling is so overwhelming right now. Never thought that I could be so lucky to have a handsome boyfriend who is lovable, charming, cute and pervert at the same time. Jungkook is a great lover and I know perfectly that I have fallen deep with him. I really adore and love him so much.

Suddenly something feel missing - I missed him already so I rolled my body to his side but found he wasn't there. I am a bit sulking since I miss his warmth body that hug me last night and now he is nowhere to be found in the room.

"Where is he? Why he left me all alone here in this cold bed."

Jungkook come out from the bathroom to see me looking around to find him but I remain on the bed and not trying to get up at all. He leaned against the bathroom door with his arms folded in front of his chest while keep watching me look around to find him. He smirked seeing me not trying to get up but looks so restless without him. We finally gaze at each other while He keep stayed in front of the bathroom door not trying to move a muscle.

"Baby what are you doing there? Are you teasing me again? while making a gesture for him to get closer.

"Actually I am not teasing you but I am trying to seducing you with my body perhaps even try to make you stay on that bed for awhile since I will make you not move not even an inch when I am done with you." slowly but sure he move to the bed and jump like a cougar making a move on the victim.

It's scare me a little how manly he is looking like that "I think he will ruin me if I stay. Its better move fast."

"Yaaa.. Jungkook what are you plan to do to me? I hardly can move right now and now you planning on making me paralyzed. Don't you dare come near me." I go down from the bed and run in fear.

I try to run to avoid him and hide in the bathroom but he caught me. How he can be so fast? My beloved boyfriend is really as fit as a bull but I don't know that he can be really fast.

He hugged my waist and pinned me to the wall behind me "Where you think you going? You got nowhere to hide my love."

I am trembling in fear since his voice was totally seductive.

"Please spare me baby. You don't want me to crawl on my way back home right?" I give him my innocent look while stare at him with my doe eyes.

"Don't you dare give me that look. With you looking like that well it ain't gonna get you a ticket to leave honey. You just make it worse since right now my brother downthere already cry asking to be release and gladly want to meet you personally." he grinned at Jin.

"You such a pervert Jungkook aaa... " still struggling to release from his grips on my wrist.

"Baby cool down. I only teasing you come on... Why you don't you clean up and I will bring up your breakfast okay?" he kissed me and ease me to the bathroom.

"You cooked me breakfast?" I asked in surprise and thrill that my boyfriend do that for me.

"Yes breakfast in bed for my beautiful gorgeous honey. I want to be your number one boyfriend in the world. Of course my honey needs to eat a lot after all the hard work he put up to it last night and he need more since there will more works to come." now he tease me again with his pervert way.

I can feel my face is literally blushing again with this comment. Why do I have to put up with my romantic boyfriend plus mister pervert all the time. I close the bathroom door behind me and start to clean up for breakfast.

The minute I walk out of the bathroom the breakfast is served on our bed. Jungkook was waiting for me to slip behind the bed cover. I move and sliding inside the cover while Jungkook put the breakfast in front of me.

"Thank you baby." I pull his hand gently making him bend so I can kiss him. He move to the other side and slide in to accompany me.

"You not eat baby?"

"I already ate while I am doing this for you since I want you to sleep and rest more that is why I didn't wake you up earlier."

I kiss him and continue eat quietly. I can say that I am really hungry since we have burn lots of energy last night. Jungkook is really a great cook so he really know his job really well. I slowly glance at him and feel so proud of him. My heart is trembling in happiness that I can't describe it.

"What is it baby? Why you looking at me like that." He bring my hand to his lips.

"The breakfast is delicious. I love it."

He smiles showing his bunny teeth that making him look absolutely breathtaking.

"Baby are you okay? You look like burning here blushing. Are you thinking something inappropriate?"

"No I am not." I lied and believe make me blush even more.

"Let me take this away since I think you have finish it right?"

I prepare to run again but he is faster than me. He locked me down on bed make me stay there. Next thing I know his lips is crashing to mine. We make out all morning before we left his apartment and go to work late.