Chapter 9 - LOVEBIRDS

Jin POV.

Morning.

He wakes up as usual for his morning chores when he saw Jungkook at his side he couldn't be happier. This is always been my dream to woke up every morning beside his boyfriend. Soon he realize Jungkook still deeply asleep but both his hand are now on Jin's waist.

"How am I gonna leave this bed with his hand like this. It will be difficult to leave the bed without waking him up." 

He try to slip away from Jungkook's grip but its getting tighter every time he try to move.

Slowly Jungkook's open his eyes and smile at him.

"Baby good morning. Are you gonna leave me alone here?" He tighten his grips at my waist and make me closer to him.

"Morning Kookie.. I want to prepare hangover soup for you before I go to work. You can sleep longer I will wake you up when it's ready." 

"Please don't go." He pull me back to his side and lock me with his arm around me.

"But Kookie... I have to prepare everything to open the cafe and prepare soup for you and the others. You all were very drunk last night. It's hard to work with your head banging like that right?"

"I will be fine beside I am not so drunk last night. Just don't leave me alone here. We hardly have a chance like this so please don't leave me in this cold bed alone." Jungkook keep whining and hug him close. He keep lovey dovey with Jin and making him flustered.

"Are you sure you not drunk? You hardly can stand by yourself. How about you let me get up fix your breakfast and tonight we can spend time together."

"But baby....." Jungkook pouting while he keep his lover stuck in his arm can't leave him.

"Honey please be good. I will listen to you tonight okay?"

Jungkook suddenly grinned and whisper to Jin's ear "You will listen to any request right baby?"

"When he says like that my whole body shivering  thinking what have I agreed on."

"Yaaaa... No funny business okay Jungkook?" while slightly slap my boyfriend's shoulder since he is not going to loosen  his grip.

"Come on honey... why you keep resist me? Don't you love me?" Jungkook said while kissing my lips and trailing my face with kisses. When my lips meet with him again the kiss got deeper and deeper. They not willing to be seperated until they start loosing the air and stop to breath.

He slightly try to loose grip from Jungkook "Baby, I really love you but we need to stop or I can't go to work later on and Yoongi gonna kill me."

"Please be good okay. Let me leave to prepare everything. I don't want everyone to be upset."

Suddenly someone knocking on the door. 

"Yes. Who is it?" he shout at whoever in front of the door since he can't move with Jungkook pinned him down on the bed.

"Hyung ... you can be late today. I will go to the market with the others and straight to the Cafe. Hobie already cooked hangover soup. Jungkook can eat it when he awake and don't worry Jimin will help me in the kitchen so you two take your time and enjoy the rest of the morning." Yoongi try to left immediately because he didn't want to disturb the lovebirds.

"But Yoongi..." He whinning and tried to get up but Jungkook not let him go.

"Thanks Yoongi hyung. I will take the soup later and please tell Hobie Hyung thank you as well. I will take Jinie to the cafe later." Jungkook immediately end the conversation.

"Bye Kid. Have fun but not too much fun okay? Don't break our big hyung." Yoongi tease them.

"Yaaa... Yoongi don't leave me."

"Where you going beautiful? You have to stay here with me. You don't want me to feel lonely right?" He said with sparks at his doe eyes.

"He try to flirt with me again. All his moves make me shivering through my spine and I don't know how to response."

"Come on Jinie no one at home now. We can be as crazier or as loud as we can."

"You pervert.. Don't you dare think of any nasty things to do to me."

He just smile while gently stroking my back. His lips begin planting a kiss on my forehead, quick peck on my cheeks and nose then start kissing my lips like there is no tomorrow. We continue exploring our lips with our tongue for awhile. Later when he has no plan to stop I put my hand on his chest and try to pull away.

"Kookie... Please let us continue tonight. I promise you I won't avoid you okay? I need you to really sober and clear headed from all the alcohol in your system. Now let's shower and have breakfast."

"I want to stop Jinie but I cant resist the temptation. You are so irresistable. Are you plan for us to continue this in the bathroom?" Jungkook keep stroking his back up and down while he try to sense his neck.

"Yaaa.... I didn't said we shower together. Pervert!"

"I can't help it when seeing you so sexy and smells incredible like this. I lost it. All I think and want now is to hold you, to feel you and to love you with all I have baby."

"I love you too Kookie but we need to stop this and let is continue at night at your place. I am not comfortable here eventhough they not around."

"I will listen to my beautiful Jinie but let's stay here for a while before we take a bath and taking our breakfast okay?" 

Jin nod in agreement and give his boyfriend a beautiful smile that make Jungkook can't resist.

They keep cuddling and soon become long make out session until both exhausted.