Chapter 18 - WORRIED

"Baby wake up. They already serve our breakfast. You need to get up and eat since you lost all your energy last night. Come on honey please wake up before it gets cold."

Jin still rolling on the bed and lazy to get up.

"Baby if you not waking up then I am gonna make you awake with my way." Jungkook grinning at his boyfriend whose now glare back at him.

"Please stop with your dirty trick to be on top of me Jeon Jungkook. All my body still sore and you need to carry me to bathroom now. I don't wanna eat like this but don't enjoy it too much. You need to carry me only nothing else. So don't think too much."

He smirking while carrying his baby bridal style to the bathroom.

"Put me down in the tub I can handle it myself from there."

"Oh no you don't. I am a perfect gentleman and the most wonderful boyfriend you had so I need to handle this personally. I will clean you up myself and make sure you get dressed properly." 

"Yaaaaaa.... Stop it I am capable taking care myself. If you keep trying to seduce me I will end up being a cripple."

"I promise I won't do anything so please let me help clean you up before I leave." Jungkook kiss his forehead and start helping Jin take a bath and other chores.

Jin is grateful that he has such a wonderful, handsome, mischievous and loving boyfriend. He keep staring at his boyfriend while Jungkook is busy taking care of him in very gentle way. 

"Okay you done. I'll bring the breakfast for you. So stay here okay. Where you wanna eat baby? On the bed or the living room?"

"In the living room. Its okay you can leave to the convention now. I can do it myself."

"Here let me help you."

"Jungkook aaa... I can walk by myself. Don't worry."

He prep everything in the living room so Jin will easily take his things without moving around with his sore back.

"My boyfriend is the best. Thank you."

He shy and blushing when he receive compliment from his lover. 

"Quick eat it before getting cold."

"Will you leave now or you gonna be late?" Jin having trouble to get rid of his lover seeing how he is worried so much and won't leave to work.

"Okay I am going now. Called me if you need anything or when you can't move around. I will leave the convention and accompany you. So make sure to call if you need me." Jungkook not feeling ease leaving his boyfriend behind with his sore back like this.

"I'll be fine. I promise you won't hold back I will make sure to let you know when I need you by my side." Jin smile to make Jungkook feel ease.

Jungkook smile back to his baby and kiss him before he left "Baby take care will see you later. Prepare yourself nicely for tonight's dinner. I have already make a reservation. bye..."

Jin nodding to his boyfriend and watch him leave the room. Jungkook turn back to see his baby before he closed the door. 

After Jungkook's left Jin finally can breath. He feels so overwhelming with his lover's act of love. He is so in love with his loving boyfriend whose always put him as Top priority in their relationship.

After finish his meal Jin called to his brothers.

Joon pick up the phone "Hi Jin hyung, why you calling? Aren't you having fun relax there?"

"I just finish my breakfast I thought I wanna call you guys and ask how you guys doing there."

"Come on hyung is only 1 day since you left. Everything is fine here. Don't you worry too much we all fine here. The Cafe is crowded as usual but we all can handle it just fine. You there just have fun please. You need to relax hyung. Stop worrying about us."

"Namjoon a... whose calling?" asked Hobie.

"Its Jin hyung." Namjoon pass the phone to Hobie.

"Our Jin hyung do you miss us thats why you call. I guess Jungkook not treat you right if you miss us only for 1day after you leave. Will look for him to talk about this."

"Hobie.. miss you all that is why I called since I am alone Jungkook left for convention.He didn't neglect me don't worry about him infact I have to threw him out or he won't leave at all."

"Woow hyung he really is very obsessive boyfriend."

"He is not. He just worried since I am not well."

"Are you okay hyung? You got sick there."

Suddenly Jin realized that he almost give all the bedroom secret to Hobie. 

"I am fine dear. Just a bit too tired since we are working yesterday and suddenly onboard of a plane. You know me I am not the type that travel much."

"Well you should hyung since you always stick around and worried sick about all of us all the time."

"I will don't worry okay. I just called to check on you all. I am going to rest awhile now. Take care all of you."

"Okay hyung we will. Take a good rest and enjoy the holiday hyung. Don't worry about us."

Jin go back to the bed to rest since his whole body still a bit sore. He need full rest so he can be fresh for tonight dinner with Jungkook. 

Meanwhile Jungkook can't concentrate at the convention since he worried that his baby is still sore and hard to moving around. He planned to go back to his room at the lunch break. Its better to lunch together with his boyfriend.

Soon he got the lunch break. He immediately hurried and rush to his room to check on his boyfriend. 

He open the door and found Jin is sleep soundly. Jungkook hesitate to wake him up so he order the lunch and once its served he leave after he kissed his boyfriend gently.

"See you later baby. Sleep tight and hope you wake up soon for your lunch." He whispered and leave written message at the side table near Jin's phone.