Chapter 19 - SURPRISE

Jungkook POV.

Finally the convention is done now. 

He can't wait to leave "My baby is waiting for me." Immediately he wrap up all his stuffs and left afraid anyone will stop him and talk to him.

He runs to the elevator rush to get to his suite.

The minute he gets in he looks everywhere for his baby but no one around then found Jin's left a note mention that he is getting spa treatment. Jungkook immediately called up the Manager nim which is Namjoon's friend - Jackson and asking about all the arrangement since Jin is not around so he is more convenience to arrange the surprises that his being preparing for his boyfriend with the helps of Namjoon and his friend.

What Jin not realize that Jungkook is planning a huge suprise for him. 

Jungkook immediately called everyone whose parts of and whose done all the arrangement. 

Not long after he heard someone at the door and realize his baby is return so he immediately hide the suprises and welcome him. 

"Hi baby how is the spa treatment? By the way I missed you."

Jin smile approaching his boyfriend and peck him on the cheek "Hi honey I am bored so when I saw the spa flyer it seems fun and refreshing. So I took it and it turn out the massage was relaxing. I feel fresh now. Sorry to make you wait for me - I'll go change for dinner."

When Jin try to leave Jungkook pull him gently and hug him "Wait baby. Can you stay and let me hold you for awhile since I miss you today?" They just stay there for few minutes.

"Babe... what are you doing?" Jin moan gently since Jungkook's hand somehow already travelling to his two peaks that now aroused.

"Baby I really want to have you as my meal but I can't cancel the reservation. Lets take a shower together and get ready."  He lifted Jin's and collide their lips while keep walking toward the bathroom.

"Baby come on .. stop it and watch the way or you will stumble." Jin try to avoid Jungkook's lips while giggling.

"I am addictive to you. I have find it difficult to stop at what I am doing." his smirking to his baby whose now is pouting beautifully in front of his face. 

"Shall we move to bed or continue to the bathroom baby. You know either way is way fine by me." 

"Yaaaa.... Jeon Jungkook I am hungry I need my meal before you drain my energy again. Come on take me to the bathroom or I can walk by myself if you wanna keep your dirty mind." Jin kept shaking his hips while in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook can't stop smiling seeing his baby act like kids. He loves teasing him.

"Baby if you can't stop rocking like this then I might take you right here right now. I can't guarantee I will be gentle since I am pretty hard now."

Jin stop all of sudden and keep blinking. He froze and not trying to move.

Jungkook laugh so hard seeing his boyfriend worried face "I only tease you honey. Don't worry I won't eat you for now however I am not sure about tonight."

He slightly hit Jungkook's shoulder and peck him on the cheek "I love you baby."

"I know cause I love you more."

After awhile finally they go down.

"Jungkook a... You need to stop fooling around or we have to starve tonight."

"Okay baby. I am sorry. Come on I don't want you starve and don't have energy later."

"Hmmm... If only I know your have this dirty illness than I shouldn't involve with you."