Prologue

Main character : Kim Seok Jin

Nickname : Jin or Jinie.

Age : 27 years old.

Relationship status : Single.

Workplace : CAFE BTS.

Occupation : Head Chef and Owner of a cafe in uptown area.

Personal information :

Jin is very famous in the culinary world since  he is one of Top Chef in the country and his face is all over the Culinary magazine.

He is very handsome with his broad shoulder, great body proportion and people said he has golden face proportion as well. 
He also has beautiful fair skin and plump lips that not only woman even man can't resist his overly beauty.

All the customers really love him since his foods always taste amazing and his kind, polite and sweet as well.

Main character : Jeon Jung Kook 

Nickname : Jungkook or Kookie.

Age : 25 years old.

Relationship status : Single.

Workplace : BANGTAN MAGAZINE OFFICE.

Occupation : Food Critique and  Chef.

Personal information :

Jungkook known as Top notch food critic that every chefs and restaurant scare off.

All his critics was quite harsh and very profesional in his line of work. That is make him become a quite outstanding critique that highly appreciate by the community.

Jungkook's visual is very handsome, He has big doe eyes with his bunny smile and very cute. Although sometime he can be very strict  but actually he is very kind. He also always become the cover of the culinary magazine due to his handsome look.