76

After Bryan listened to the recording, he messed up his house real bad looking for evidence of mics and cameras and found nothing. Whoever got this footage was good.

He took the recording to Destiny that night and let her listen. She was mortified of what someone could possibly know. Destiny decided that it was time for everyone to know what happened but not in a house that they usually go to. They decided to all meet up in a hotel suite to discuss everything.

"So as you all know Bryan was recently arrested for the murder of Dean Shields." Destiny started. "Dean was my boss and he was very demanding in what he wanted, which was women. All of the women at that. He did indeed sexually assault me. Which would give any man a reason to want to take somebody out, not that that's okay." She added.

"I did murder Dean." Bryan told everyone. "The assault was one thing but that wreck," he shook his head. "I couldn't deal with that one."

His brothers knew, Faith, Destiny, and Nicole knew but Chelsea and Viah and the boys mother didn't.

"What the fuckkkkkk...." Chelsea said.

Adrian was in full blown tears. "BRYAN! What the hell!"

"At first, it was simple. We just—"

"We? Who the fuck is we??" Adrian asked.

"My brothers and I." He continued. "We took Dean across the border and threatened him. He took our threats lightly, came back and threatened us with money. He wanted three mil or he was going to tell the world what we did. I felt like we had no choice but to kill him so we set up a plan and we did."

Viah rubbed her head and looked at Kelly. "Is this what you were stressing about?"

Kelly nodded.

"I don't know how they found remains of Dean Shields. His body was burnt to the core. As far as my license I don't know how that happened either. Maybe someone was watching us when we did it, that's the only way they would know it was him."

"There's more to the story," Destiny said. "There was a package delivered to Bryan last night with a recorder. It had Dean speaking with a detective because he knew he was going to die soon. Somehow, someone heard your discussion about how you all were going to rid of Dean. And it was on the tape too."

"Oh my GOD!" Dustin yelled.

Destiny let it play. Eyes widened, tears fell, and minds wondered all across the room. It was tough to hear and tough to think about. And even though Kelly's plan didn't go as planned, majority of it still happened.

"Kelly, first of all...how do you know about all of this shit?" His mom asked.

"Can't tell you that mom." He said.

"Did you get this from your dad?"

"Dad!!" Patrick stood up. "This whole time you been getting shit from him?"

The boys dad was a dirty lawyer from Boston. Michael had set ups for days. He sent Kelly the unmarked cars, gave him the ideas of how to off Dean and cover it up so the cops wouldn't find out anything. The only thing was, the guys were being watched and set up against.

"We May need him, now that I think about it." Bryan said.

"Ooooh! Crooked ass! Crooked ass!" Patrick said.

"Nigga, you dragged the bodies to the river. Who's crooked?" Kelly said.

"Bodies?" Nicole asked.