18

The next month

The next month..

Chris Brown was invited to host a party and invited Chelsea and B5. Chelsea invited the girls to come along with her since they all haven't hung out in a while. It was time for them all to let go and forget everything that's been going on.. hopefully.

Things have been going smoothly for most of them and the rest not so much, but after tonight.. who knows.

____
The girls were all getting acquainted in the limo with glasses of champagne. Chelsea was inside her home, talking with Brian-Michael Cox about the party, telling him he should come out and take a break. They had completely over done it over the last month and needed time to kick back and relax. This was it for her and the guys.

The limo was waiting for her return since she rented it for the night. She wanted to catch up with the girls finally. With all of their busy lives, it's hard to find time to get together. Viah and Faith were talking about work while Nicole listened and poured their glasses of champagne. Destiny and Naomi sat in different corners of one another, planning to avoid each other while Nicole peeped it.

Finally, Chelsea came and joined them. "Hey, hey ladies!"

They all greeted her.

"You women look lovely. I'm so glad you all decided to come!" She said excitedly.

"Of course, I'm ready to partttttttay!" Viah said while dancing in her seat.

"Right, this night is well deserved." Faith complied with Vee.

"I agree. Especially with dealing with the guys and their problems." Chelsea said while taking a glass from Nicole and sipping from it.