22

After the release party..

the next day
_____

The release party went well and the guys got hella attention. Chelsea ended up talking with a lot of different people about labels that night but she wasn't really focused. She was at a party nonetheless but the environment wasn't good for business. Sean "P Diddy" Combs was in the building and he realized what was going on. He came there for one reason: to set an appointment about business, instead of doing it at the party. That let Chelsea know that he knew what he was doing. Of course she knew Puff Daddy or whoever he was at the moment, and she knew he was hella busy. He dropped off boxes of ciroc at the party before leaving. Chelsea mentioned it to the guys and they were interested in hearing what he had to say.

The meeting was about to start any minute now.

"So what exactly is he going to say?" Patrick asked.

"If I knew Pat, we wouldn't be having a meeting now calm down." Chelsea told him as she sat down and waited for Brian-Michael Cox to bring Diddy in.

The door suddenly opened and in came the two.

"Good morning guys, here's Mr. Sean Combs. I guess that's who you are today." Brian said while shaking his hand.

Diddy laughed. "That's right since I'm the business man. Sean Combs. Thanks for letting me be here this morning." Diddy took a seat.

"Thanks for coming Mr. Combs." Chelsea said. "Now at the release party last night, you mentioned that you wanted to talk to the guys about signing them to a label right?"

"That's correct. Your first project was amazing and the second one blew me away. I'd sign you right fucking now if that's what you guys want." Sean said excitedly.

"Fucking sign!" Bryan yelled as he jumped out of his seat. Dustin pushed him back down.

"What's your percentage? What's in it for us? Why do you want us?" Dustin asked getting down to the business as well as trying to see where Sean's head is at with them. "As you know Ricky was our last manager and Quincy was our producer. We were signed to Ricky's label but once he left so did the label. We got Brian-Michael to produce our last album with the help of Chelsea and if you say that the second album was good then it's clear to me that we don't need a label. What would be so different with us having a label?"

"Sounds like you're just going to be making money off us?" Kelly added.

Sean sighed. "Kinda true, Kel. If you're on my label, my label-Bad Boy Records- will make money off of your sales. As far as everything else you'll be independent. I want you to work with the people that you are comfortable with and make the best music with. Chelsea & Brian, who's helped with many of my artist's projects, seems to have their heads on straight."

"Okay but what are the pro's? What do we get out of being signed to your label and again, what are your percentages?" Dustin went on.

"How's 80/20?"

"You mean 90/10?" Chelsea added. "You're not doing that much for them unless they drop me and Brian."

Sean smirked with a chuckle. "That'll work. As well as being signed to my label, you'll be apart of the Bad Boy team. You'll attend meetings to collaborate with community service projects, small businesses and it helps with getting news out about your group. Trust me it's a great opportunity." He sat back. "But the choice is yours.."

"We want to do a tour for our second album. Can you make that happen?" Patrick asked as if the tour wasn't already confirmed and paid for.

"How much do you need? If you sign to bad boy, I'll throw in two tour buses and pay for all expenses."