52

____
Chelsea

I sat patiently in Luke's car as he drove slowly to the airport. He so didn't want me to go on this trip.

"You really have to go?" He pouted.

"To be honest, I don't know why I'm going. It's supposed to be a honeymoon. Faith just invited us to go and basically said if we don't go, she'll hate us forever." I laughed.

"What am I supposed to do while you're gone?"

"I don't know. Luke stuff. Sing. But right now, you could hurry up."

"I want you to miss your flight on purpose."

"You gone give me my money back?"

"As long as you strip for it." He smirked and I chuckled while shaking my head.

>>>>

"Have a good trip baby girl. I'll be here waiting on you when you get back."

"Meaning you're picking me up?"

"Who else will.." he leaned in and kissed me hard. "Give you something to miss."

"Damn, I sure will." I grabbed my purse and opened the door to get out.

Luke got out with me to get my one large suitcase. "Send me pictures."

"I will boo."

He hugged me and kissed me one last time.

"OMG! Get a room.." we heard someone say. I turned around and noticed Nicole standing behind us in smiles.

"Nicole... still jealous?" I joked.

"No jealousy here honey.. I got my man. He just doesn't have to keep up with my every move." She winked. "Hey Lukie."

Luke smiled. "Hey Nicole."

"Where is Colin?"

"At his house.. wore out from what I gave him this morning."

"TMI." I shook my head.

"You asked. Atleast I don't have to schedule for it." She shrugged.

Luke laughed and shook his head as well. "I'm gone. Y'all enjoy."

"We will and don't worry, I'll watch this one for you."

Nicole and I made our way into the airport and waited for our flight. I noticed how glowy she was and her spirits were high. This wasn't regular Nicole. This Nicole was extremely happy.

"So what's with you? I haven't seen you in a couple days so I'm just wondering.. why so happy?"

She laughed. "It just is what it is Chels.. I'm happy. Colin is keeping me happy."

"Is he keeping you happy.. or other parts of you happy?"

"Well both. I'm happy and the cookie is happy too."

"That's good to hear. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters. I'm glad you found him."

"Thanks Chels. And me too." She smiled.

I looked around and noticed some more of the gang here... Viah, Des, and Faith and Dustin.. but what really confused me is why Bryan, Kelly and Carnell were here.

"Hey my loves.." Viah said coming over to us in her Mo'Nique voice.

"What's up ladies!" Des added with a smile.

"Hey girls.. I'm so glad all of you decided to come. No really.. I am." Faith told us. She was glowing from pregnancy obviously.

"Oh my goodness... you're huge!" Nicole said while reaching out to touch her stomach.