77

One month later

One month later..
Exactly 24 hours before trial
_____
Veronica was on a mission to ruin lives. She was a computer whiz and had abilities to get inside of a phone and do some dangerous things. She begin to fuck with the whole B5 clan one by one and planned to have them all stressed and strung out 24 hours before trial. She wanted them to all be on edge during their interrogation tomorrow.

She pressed enter and waited for their lives to unfold.
________
Dustin and Faith

Faith was at work on her break looking online for clothes for the twins. She smiled thinking about how cute they'd look in the clothes she saw. She added them to her cart. She shopped for her husband something as well and got a little something for him to tear off of her later. She was happy with what she had in her cart and pressed purchase.

But for some reason, she was not able to purchase.

"That's odd," she said to herself. She checked to make sure her card number was entered right and made sure it wasn't expired.

She got nervous as she thought about the past tactics with her bank account as she begin to check the remaining balance.

"DAMN IT!" She yelled while slamming her phone down on the table, shattering the screen. Her accounts were wiped clean.

>>>>

After leaving the bank, Faith found some disturbing news. Someone was using her card to buy expensive things. There was a car bought and all types of jewelry and an expensive vacation.

The only person she could think about was Dustin. He was the only person who could have access to her information like that. Plus he wasn't working and money wasn't coming in. She was ready to spazz and it was going down when she got home.

Dustin was at home with the twins as he laid them down for a nap. Faith came in and he noticed her when he came downstairs. "Baby, you're home early." He was concerned. "What happened?"

"Funny you ask," she sat her things down. "I was online shopping for the twins, and you.. and my card didn't process my order. Checked my account and all the money is gone."

"What the hell you mean all the money is gone?" Dustin ran to check his account.

She followed him. "I went to the bank and they told me that someone in Atlanta bought jewelry, a damn car, and an expensive ass trip on me."

"That's fucking crazy, Faith."

"Is it you?" She came on out and asked. "I know you're not working Dustin but jewelry? A car? A trip? Where the fuck are you even going and without me?"

"Me?" He looked confused as he looked at his account that was fine.

"Yeah, you! You're the only one who would know my account information."