58

_________
Video Shoot

The boys didn't think it would take this long to shoot the video for Say Yes. They were exhausted from the choreography that they've repeated all morning to afternoon and they still weren't finished shooting the video. Sean Combs was on their ass about what he thought was a shitty performance plus all the extra money and extra days they've wasted perfecting the video. He demanded that the video get finished today and by the looks of it, they wouldn't meet the deadline.

Taking a break, the boys all piled up under fans that we're running. Sweat trickled down all of their tired faces. They were about to shut down. It took everything for Kelly to get his breathing right before speaking.

"Tired... is a ... understatement." He said between breaths."

"I swear to God, I'm quitting!" Dustin couldn't take anymore.

"This shit is ridiculous. Nothing is good enough for this man." Bryan added.

They were all frustrated but Carnell and Patrick decided it was best if they both not say anything. Patrick knew if he told them anything it would ignite a fire in Carnell, but he didn't know that Carnell's plan for today was just to walk away if he heard something he didn't like. Carnell needed to control his temper, but he didn't feel like Now was the time to learn.

Everyone could agree on one thing though, the video could've been done by now but Puff was being extra picky about everything.

"It's too many people in the video," he said. "We don't need all these damn video girls." He walked around to them and the guys watched. "You with the bald head. You're different. You stay, everyone else go home."

The guys had five dancers dancing and doing choreo with them that had been doing it all week and today Diddy sends them all home. They were pissed but atleast they were paid for their time. The boys most def weren't.

"Yo Puff," Dustin said walking over to him. "What's going on?"

"I'm cutting down the dancers. It was self explanatory. I literally told them to go home." He smarted.

"That's not what I'm talking about. I wanna know why the video isn't done? I'm tired. We're tired."

"It's not the way I want it to be." Puff told Dustin. Clearly he was high and not off life.

"Let us go home. We've been here all damn day."

"You'll go home when I say you'll go home!" He got up in Dustin's face.

Dustin wasn't having it. Before he knew it, he pushed Puff back. His brothers came to stop Puff from hitting him back and turning this into a brawl.

"You better watch yourself nigga! you know I got shit on you!! Don't forget who you fucking with!" Puff yelled out after getting out of the arms of Carnell and Kelly. "Fuck this video! Y'all don't deserve one."

Bryan pushed Dustin. "Yo, what the fuck man!"

"He got in my face! Y'all didn't see him?" Dustin tried to explain.

"Diddy is high as hell, you couldn't tell?" Carnell side eyed him.

"No."

"So what's he got on you?" Patrick wondered.

The cocaine.

He would tell the world about Dustin being on it even though he was the one that gave it to him. Dustin knew Puff would never tell the world that he was the reason he was on the shit in the first place.

Dustin looked at his brothers as they waited for a response.

"What's going on Dus?" Kelly asked. He started to get concerned. "What does he have on you?"