06

Monday
____
Nicole

I just walked into work and went to my office. Even though there were many stations in this building, I had my own. I get called on to be apart of other shows as well, but my station was strictly for me and the music fans. I'd talk with a few fans and play new music, tell about the upcoming music events in ATL, but never gossiped. That wasn't my thing.

Even though it wasn't my thing, my neighboring shows had a thing for it. I've been invited to so many of them and I'd go most of times. Like today, I was invited to be at one. So that's where I'll be heading now. It was the biggest and most popular one yet called Tea with That. I knew they wanted to know what B5 was up too since they were so hard to get in contact with. I would only tell what I felt was acceptable.

I was greeted by everyone when I walked in: Angel, Ervin, and Sasha. This was what they lived for; making people uncomfortable. They got right to the questions.

"So we've got NikkiTheBest in the building. Most of you may know her from her own radio show, what's it called?" Angel asked. I guess she was supposed to act clueless.

I smiled. "Yeah, its called The Best Music because that's all you'll hear." I laughed.

"That's what's up," Ervin said. "On to the scoop. Give us the latest about B5. What do you know? Well, what can you tell?"

"Well they are in the studio getting ready to bring some new heat out. I haven't heard anything yet, they're keeping me out of the loop this go round." I told them confidently.

"When can we expect this new heat?" Ervin asked.

"I'm not allowed to say. Just be on the lookout."

"Ohh, okay.." Angel said.

"So a lot has been going on with your boys lately; Dustin's been in surgery. Carnell's been back and forth with his ex. Heard she put him jail, what can you tell us about that?" Sasha said.

"I mean, if any of you know Carnell and Chelsea, you know that you can't get anything out of the two."

"That's true. When we had music producer, Chelsea on the show she wouldn't even tell us that her and Carnell were dating." Ervin added.

"That's just how they are. You wanna know something, you would have to be there." I shrugged.

"So was there jealousy involved?" Sasha asked.

"No. Not at all."

"Can you confirm that he's single?"

"To my knowledge."

"Well can you tell him to call me, damn!"

We all laughed at Sasha.

"Send Dustin or Patrick my way." Angel said while sticking her tongue out.

"You and Patrick pretty cozy huh?" Ervin asked me.

"Best friends."

"You sure that's all?"

"More than sure."

Angel interrupted. "So you're confirming that he's single as well?"

"All the guys are single, now." I told them and it was true.

"Wow, I'm mos def going hit him up now."