53

The next morning...

The ladies woke up and begin to cook breakfast for everyone

The ladies woke up and begin to cook breakfast for everyone. Viah begin making her special omelets, Chelsea made the pancakes for everyone and Destiny and Nicole made (and ate) bacon and sausage. Faith, well, she was enjoying the view while talking and sipping her orange juice.

"So what happened to you and Dustin? We didn't see y'all anymore last night." Vee smirked.

"We just wanted some alone time." She smiled. "That's all. Today we're ready to interact and mingle with everyone. Besides, we weren't in the house alone. Carnell doesn't seem to interested in getting his feet wet."

"Patrick said that he said he wasn't feeling well yesterday. I figured it was the plane." Destiny said.

"That nigga done been on many planes.. he lying. He gone have to come out of that little phase he's in and loosen up." Faith said.

"Imma get him drunk." Viah said. "He'll loosen up then."

"Oh, I bet he will." Nicole said.

Chelsea turned around with a plate full of pancakes, ignoring all talk of Carnell. "Food's ready. Let's eat."

Destiny went and got all the guys up as the rest cleared the table for the food. The long dining table was full of food and juice and faces pretty soon as they all sat down and ate.

Dustin and Faith sat at the head of the table. Chelsea on one side of Faith and Nicole on the other. Kelly sat beside Chelsea, then Viah and then Patrick and on the other side Destiny, Bryan and Carnell.

"I'm glad everyone could be here. This means a lot to us." Dustin begin. Faith knew he was about to make an announcement. "As we all sip our mimosas and Faith her juice, we know she's pregnant... but only us two know what I put in the oven!" He smiled big.

"Well..." Chels started. "What is it? Don't tell me it's another girl. My Avery Kai is bad enough." She exaggerated.

"You have to keep her to know Chelsea." Viah told her.

"Look now, you don't let me." She laughed.

"My niece is a good baby. But anyways.. we're having twins. A boy and a girl." Dustin told the group.

Everyone clapped for them.

"Wow.. the first set of twins in the Breeding family! How'd you do that, Dustin?" Patrick asked.

"Well, it's a technique.. you gotta hit from-"

"DUSTIN!" Faith yelled at him. "That's enough of all that." She laughed.

"I'll tell you later, Patrick." He whispered.

Carnell patted his shoulder. "I'm happy for you bro. And for my sister in law.. this wonderful news."