After

Two years later

Two years later..
_____
Bryan

I hugged and squeezed Destiny as I got to finally touch her again. She giggled, holding me tightly as I put her down on her feet. We kissed like it was our first time; passionately right in front of the prison.

"Damn, I can't wait to get you home.." I said in between kissing her.

"I don't know if I'm going to make it home." She told me.

"I'm definitely not pulling out."

Two years. It's been two whole years and I finally got out after they reviewed all evidence, plus everyone involved. God knows I was supposed to be in there longer after being charged with the murder of Dean Shields.

After being locked up, we decided to make a case to fight against the Shields. With all the new evidence that Destiny and B. Cox found, we had enough to make a case to take down Veronica Shields and Sean Combs. We got Veronica for plotting against us, trespassing, and recording us in our homes. We got Sean Combs for helping Veronica set us up and especially with the anonymous tip. They finally found out that everything I said was true. I did have to retaliate against Dean because he was going to kill me. As well as all the women he raped that came forward. We even got the plan on how he tried to kill Destiny in the car wreck. It was just a mess.

It took two years to do all of it but it was worth it. Especially with me being able to be out of jail, free.

I know you're also wondering about the baby. Due to all the stress I put on her, we lost it. She was so torn up about it and even though I was locked up, I was torn about it too. But this baby that I'm about to put in her now will be here to stay.

We finally made it to her place and begin undressing as soon as I closed the door.

"Gotta make this quick. Everyone's gonna be waiting for your arrival."

"And they're going to wait cuz I'm not rushing this. It's been two years since I hit that.." I smacked her ass.

"Well you can have it any way you want it.." she said while taking off her panties and bending over on the couch. I could see she was soaking.

"Yeah, you're most def about to be a mother.."

>>>>

When I went to jail, Nicole was pregnant. She had my nephew the morning after. Now she has an almost two year old. I have seen pictures of Justin but I'm excited to meet him. The twins were three, Avery was three and Viah has a baby boy.

"Welcome home!" They screamed as Destiny and I walked in my mom's backyard, glowing.

"OOP!" Viah said. "Desi, girl! You're glowing." She smirked while rocking her baby boy, Aden Kruz Breeding.

" She smirked while rocking her baby boy, Aden Kruz Breeding