17

Friday night; leaving the airport
______
Chelsea

Everything went FANTASTIC! It's great to see how much support the guys still have after being down so long. We just have to work harder to get this album out soon. Everything at Wendy went fine and I'm glad. No bad mouthing anyone.. kept it very professional. Proud of Kelly too, because I expected him to lose it.

Patrick was on the phone with Nicole at the moment. You should see how much he smiles when he's on the phone with her. "...tonight? No, not tonight Nic. I'm tired. I just want to go to bed.. but someone suggests that we get in the studio." He eyed me.

"Sweetheart, you thought I was playing when I said we were getting to work!" I told him.

"I'll come see you tomorrow though. Alright. Bye." He put his phone down and looked at me evilly.

"She told me about the kiss." I said while texting Chris.

His eyes grew big. "Why?!"

"Because she liked it. I told her about Zane as well.."

"Your fucking ass... can't keep shit to yourself now, huh?" He tried to joke but I didn't find this one funny.

"I just don't want her to marry this dude when he's no good. I've been throwing hints for six years, thinking you were stepping up and you weren't. I can't keep saving your ass."

"What'd you tell her?"

"That he ain't shit. I'll be glad when she sees it for herself and you guys finally hook up because if the kiss made her want to cheat.... what's the dick gone do? And I'll be right here to read when the book is published." I laughed hard.

"Make her wanna marry me." He smirked. He seemed really confident.

"Aye... I hope so."

"So what's up with you and my brother?"

"What you mean?"

"You know what I mean. This is the most you two have talked in a while."

"He apologized. And he wanted to be friends but I told him no," I chuckled. "I don't think it hurts to talk. We're going to be around each other. Nothing serious." I shrugged.

"Nothing serious like you and Breezy huh?"

I wasn't stunned that he knew. It was becoming obvious because Chris is an open person.. he's not good at hiding his emotions at the moment. "Okay... you got jokes."

"Carnell knows."

"I don't care if he knows or not."

"You knew he was suspicious about you possibly talking to other guys while you guys were together."

"He's suspicious about everything. All I know is he better keep his little girlfriend in check."

"What do you mean?"

"She's acting crazy. Told me that I better stay away from Carnell.."

"That's why you been getting close to him? To piss her off?"

"No. We were just talking. I gotta talk to him anyways." I shrugged.

"Don't bring Carnell into this mess. You know how he really feels about you." He was insinuating that I was up to something.

"I can't tell right now. I'm blinded by the bitch that's threatening me."

He laughed. "Just don't do anything crazy,"

"Right." Finally we made it to the studio. Tell me why Kara's got her ass outside, waiting for Carnell to pull up. My phone started to ring and I answered. "I'm here."