so hoseok was giving me hints about you. you never crossed my mind of being a suspect of everything.

jimin is in so much danger right now and i'm scared. i told him everything when i wasn't supposed to. jungkook and i aren't the same anymore because of this. i can't tell him or else he'll get seriously hurt by hoseok. i'm scared.

tae🐯:
me too.

i'm really ashamed of myself. you most definitely don't want to have anything to do with me anymore and i get it. i'll try and tell hoseok to leave you alone and just focus on me.

taehyung i can't be entirely mad at you because you weren't expecting this. just know that i'm disappointed but i'm also not wanting to blame you. you had no idea how hoseok was so please don't feel as guilty.

tae🐯:
jimin, jungkook and you are being threatened

and you

tae🐯:
we have to stop this somehow. call the police.

im scared.

tae🐯:
let jungkook know

and call the police somin listen to me.
-seen.

————————————
wednesday
12:40am

jungkook❤️:

jungkook please hear me out it's not what you think.

jungkook❤️:
are you okay?

huh

jungkook❤️:
jimin just told me everything. fuck I'm so sorry for taking out all my anger at you like that. i was so annoyed because i thought you were talking with another person.

right now all i care is for your safety. fuck that hoseok guy, i really thought we was friends

jungkook i'm scared.

jungkook❤️:
don't worry somin. i'm stronger than hoseok and i can beat him up. he has nothing on me.

i'm serious. all our lives could be taken away any second. taehyung told me to call the police but he knows every move i make.

jungkook❤️:
i'll do it. no way i'm losing you

jungkook what about if you get hurt.

jungkook❤️:
i'd rather me hurt than you. trust me somin. if you get hurt by that bastard, I'll be there to protect you no matter the situation.

————————————
wednesday
1:15am

unknown:

unknown:
i see that you're not afraid of getting killed.

okay i only told one person. you're scaring me and i can't take it. please
leave me alone.

unknown:
calling the police won't do anything you know? and jungkook only has hands. baby i have weapons.

leave jungkook alone. what has he done to you

unknown:
why don't you care for me like you do for jungkook? that hurts me. he hurts me. the fact he can have you.

hoseok what do you want from me

unknown:
i just want your love. i miss you and i hate how you see me as a crazy person

because you are.

unknown:
you really don't care for me. i care for you

if you cared for me you wouldn't be threatening me right now.

unknown:
there's no way i can be with you?

fuck off hoseok. i'm getting rid of you

unknown:
now you've made me angry.

i can see your trembling fingers on that screen right now. heavy breaths and small sweat. i can hug you for comfort, do you want that princess?

but don't blame me if i hug you too tight. i'm angry.

very angry somin.

what do you mean by that, how?

unknown:
you're never leaving my side.

typing...

————————————
wednesday
1:45am

jungkook❤️:

jungkook❤️:
somin don't be scared and send me this
bastards number. i'll go to him by myself, there's no way he can kill me.

then i'll call the police and everything will be back to normal. I'll be the prince that saved your life.

somin don't be scared

sominnn answer

somin

somin??

are you good. reply please

somin

fuck.

am i the only one excited but confused about map of the soul: 7 😔