Pondering

Wednesday,

13th January

10:39 P.M.

Although Abba told me to take my time and think things over calmly before accepting or rejecting the proposal, he has been looking towards me with expectant eyes at every turn for the last two days.

If I'm being completely honest, I've been putting off on deciding it ever since I've been told to make this decision. I honestly wasn't thinking about getting married for all this while, but now... I don't know. Even if I were to decline the offer, what is stopping abba from looking into other suitors? I am of marriageable age, bhaijaan himself had gotten married a little before the age of 24.

Besides, now that I'm actually thinking about it, I guess Sehmat is not a bad choice as a

Life partner. Abba has been dropping me some tidbits of information about her, things Hidayat sahab had once told him about her. Things I know about her tell me that she'd be a wonderful companion, and heaven knows I do need such company. She is beautiful also.

You can imagine me with my face in my hands right now because that is what I'm doing right now, just wondering! Wondering if I want to get married, and if I do, do I want to marry Sehmat?

This would all be so much better if abba wasn't involved in this. I just wish I were able to decide faster, so I'd be able to go back to working instead of pondering this idea.

I am in need of advice.

Iqbal. S