Chapter 27- Dance

Comincia dall'inizio

Idiot.
I asked the barman for my drink before I could turn to leave. I was caged by 3 boys I recognised them as the ones who stared at me when we entered the boat. I cleared my throat and raised my head looking into the eyes of the person in front of me. I am not going to lie I was scared for two reasons.

• If Wade sees me and looks at the state of panic that I’m in he won’t hesitate to bust a couple of people

• If I were to defend myself, I’d use my strategies as Bellatrix and I would be easy to identify.

“Can I help you?” I ask confidently and raised my eyebrow

“Someone would like to have a word with you, follow me.” The mysterious creepy dude said

“I’m busy. Excuse me.” I squeezed through the gap between him and his partner and power walked to Emmette and Jayden.

“I need to speak to you both urgently.” I could see at the corner of my eye the same bunch of boys watching me leave.

“What’s wrong and why do you look so scared?” Jayden asks. He was drunk because he wobbled but he’s still aware of things

“Remember when Wade pulled me closer to him because of that gang? Well 3 from that group cornered me when I went to get a drink. What if they know me, what is they are B-Blades friends?” 

“Calm down Riley, don’t think such things. I’ll keep an eye on them, just stay near Luke and Wade… don’t you think it’s time to tell Wade who you really are?” Emmette speaks

“I want to do it when we get back home.” I said in all seriousness

“Okay.”
We walked back in dancing because we didn’t want to seem suspicious. I went straight to Wade and never left his side. 

2 hours later and everyone was still on the dance floor, the creepy gang~ yes that’s their name. they had disappeared I think they got tired of stalking me. I really needed to use the toilet but I was hesitant to leave Wade.

I wanted to ask him to come with me but when Grayson told me that it has been years since he’s been this carefree and party- like, I decided to let him be. I told Emmette that I wanted to use the bathroom and I’d just go back to my room so I could change into something more comfortable. 

He wanted to come with me but I insisted that I would be fine. I slipped past all the sweaty bodies and into the  passage. I was on high alert because I didn’t want to bump into anyone. I finally got to my room and I did my business before changing into a white shirt with a tiny pocket on it and black shorts. I put on some cologne and went back to the party.

“Oh there you are! We were just about to go onto the deck where your date was. Funny thing the party was originally supposed to be there but since Wade spoke to the captain, he moved the party into the largest room on this ship. The dj just announced that the party will continue there, therefore everyone is rushing there.” Grayson says

“Oh my, I didn’t think that it was so complicated. But it was worth having our date there.” I smile at Wade and he pops his dimple

We walked to the deck with everyone else and found a spot to chill. This whole place looks completely different now there’s seats and tables all over the bar is opened and there’s a buffet. And guess what there’s a fricken pool, how did I miss this?

“Ohhhhh yeahhh, more space to parrrrt-ayyyy! Oh hey there beautiful.” Luke saw a girl and went to get her number

“Can we all have a drink then dance for a while?” I asked swaying my hips and moving my hands to the beat

“That sounds like a good idea, hold on I’ll get a waiter here ASAP.” Wade says

The waiter took our order and brought our drinks shortly after, I didn’t waste time. I downed my drink in one go because I needed to dance and let go off my anxiety.

“Woah tiger, relax.” Wade chuckles before finishing his drink.

I was drunk, last time I checked I never got this drunk from drinking two shots of vodka. It had a funny taste, I stumbled but regained my balance, I went to a spot near the pool. We had our circle again so we each had turns dancing in it. This was my definition of having the time of my life – surrounded by friends and dancing all your worries away.

Our group broke apart so we danced with our partners. Emmette made a friend as well as Luke so they were on their own groove. Wade was dancing in front of me and Emmette was across the pool with his friend.

Everything was going so well, Wade and I belted out lyrics from our favourite songs and we danced like there was no tomorrow.

But everyone knows when you are too happy something will go wrong and that just happened. Don’t ask me how the fuck from dancing, I ended up drenched.

“RILEY!” Wade screamed so loud that most of the people turned towards us.

I know for a fact that even though I’m a bit drunk, I didn’t mistakenly fall into the pool. Someone pushed me when I closed my eyes while dancing.

At least I know how to swim, I resurfaced and started breathing heavy. Wade pulled me out of the water and hugged/ held me like his life depended on it. I looked at my white shirt and realised that my tattoo was visible, I looked around frantically. Then I saw Emmette sprinting towards me pushing people into the water along the way. He took his jacket and threw it on my back. 

“What the hell just happened!” Emmette says out of breath

“Even I want to know.” Wade says angrily. I started coughing like crazy because I swallowed water.

“We need to get her out of here now!” Jayden approaches us with his eyes wide

“Where’s Luke?” Jayden asks. I feel sick and dizzy.

“Shit, Luke is punching one boy by the stairs and I heard his saying that he’s the same person who pushed Riley and ran away.” Grayson says
“Wait till I get my hands on that motherfu-” 

“Wade take Riley back to your room, we’ll take care of him.” Emmettes whole demeanour changed

As Wade is carrying me towards our room we suddenly crashed into the ground. Wade was laying in front of me unconscious, someone pulled me up and held a handkerchief to my face. I tried to not inhale but my body betrayed me.

Before I passed out I realised my worse fear came true, I was being kidnapped.

Darkness