Fractured things are fun

Snape's P.O.V

I then say "are you sure nobody gave her chocolate?" Minerva replies with "she was locked in a closet for an hour before Draco Malfoy took her out and flung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Then I heard Voldemort threaten her loudly about letting her wings out or he would let Fenris have his way with her" she shudders at this and I grumble unhappily. 

I hear a loud "shit!" and a sob of pain. I stand up with Minerva hurriedly, the sound came from the direction of Sakaria's room. I walk in and see her leaning her head against the wall and her left-wing stretched slightly and twitching as her face contorts with pain. She then says "dang it! I didn't know because of the adrenaline". Then Minerva says "so that's what the snap was when you jumped at Fenris" I walk over to Sakaria and say "Sakaria, I need to move your wing so it's fully stretched, that way I can check your bones" she understands and braces herself as I stretch the wing and check the bones, I find a fracture near the base of her wings. I then say "alright now I need to move it to the best position for it to heal, Minerva go grab the vet tape in our first aid kit, it's the green bandage stuff" Minerva goes to grab it and comes back just as I get the wing in place. I have Minerva hold it there while I bandage the wing to stay in that position. Then Sakaria sighs in relief, now that we are done with this. I glance at the moon calendar we keep in here and see that it's a full moon tomorrow night. I smile and say "Sakaria you just have to get through tonight, tomorrow is a full moon so that'll heal the wing fully"

Sakaria's P.O.V

Flashback

"Sakaria, princess come here...shh it's alright you just have to get through tonight then the pain will be over ok hon?" I sob as Dad cuddles me, comforting me after having gotten my tail stepped on and one of the bones in it breaking. My tail is longer than my legs so sometimes it drags on the floor without me noticing. Dad kisses my nose and says "how about I read you a bedtime story?" I nod eagerly. He then says "hmm which one should I read?" I giggle and say "Hamlet!" Dad chuckles and says "of course you would want me to read Hamlet, princess". I nod enthusiastically and cuddle up closer to him as he summons the book and opens it, starting to read from it. Soon enough I am fast asleep, cuddled comfortably against Dad's chest.

I smile and say gladly "thank Salazar Slytherin, wings get in the way a lot". Minnie looks confused and says "one second your cussing in pain at the top of your lungs the next your elaborating on how wings like to be in the way?" Dad chuckles and says "trust me it happens with me too I think she picked it up from me" Minnie fakes shock and says "really? says the man who is one minute thought to be dead and then not even ten minutes later is resetting his daughter's wing...after being attacked by a snake".

 I frown and sniffle a little before saying "poor Nagini, decapitated by Neville, sure she attacked Dad but she was just doing as she was told" I sigh in sadness and Dad says "she may have attacked me but she was a good snake, she liked chess too I remember you two playing it during a meeting once. Oh and the conversations you two had were very interesting I still do not understand how you would know that B negative blood tastes better than O positive" Minnie looks confused and grossed out before I say "well Fenris's blood really tasted good he was definitely an AB positive...oh that tasted good" Minnie looks severely grossed out and Dad says "I did not need to know how good his blood tasted but I'm glad you enjoyed it?" I then remember the original thing and say "and as to how I know the difference, it was the only thing Pettigrew served me, it may have looked like I was drinking either wine or cranberry pomegranate juice but it was blood." Minnie then says "why the hell would anyone give that to a teenager?" Dad then says "well you see Fenrir Greyback was about the only werewolf Voldemort knew personally so he thought you know what she'll probably like blood too...I don't understand why she likes it but she does...what are you doing?" I lick my hands that are covered in blood. "what?" Dad then says "why?" I frown and say "hey after this I'm keeping my blood diet to animals alright...also who knew you would be a B negative didn't you say for three years you were and O negative?" Dad shakes his head in amusement and says "why do I find it amusing that I would have one of your favorite blood types?" Minnie then just says "Severus I don't question either of your sanity, you are both insane!" I smirk and say "why of course I am I would never have gotten past my first year without going insane".