trains and meeting new people

Third-year has begun.

We are on the train when it suddenly stops, then something covered in a cloak that is pitch black comes in and I hear "sweet little Sakaria you know what happens when you fail to resist falling victim to the cruciatus curse". A couple of seconds later I hear a worried voice say "Sakaria!... Sakaria, Princess wake up it's not real!" I open my eyes and I'm laying with my head on Dad's lap. I drag a hand across my face and say "what happened and why does it feel like I had a brick slammed into my head?" Then someone else who I don't know says "that was a dementor, would you like some chocolate..that is unless you are allergic. It helps with the feeling a Dementor gives you. I then reply "sadly I can't, it makes me act drunk as Dad puts it though I have not an idea what he means seeing as is can't remember a thing after the first minute or two." Dad then says "whatever..oh I do have the same type of chocolate substitute I used for your birthday when you were little." He grabs his carry on bag and rummages in it before grabbing a container. He opens it and takes something out before handing it to me. I sit up and feel dizzy before I eat it. Once I eat it I feel better almost instantly. I then say "now would anyone care to explain why I feel like a brick slammed into my head?"Dad then says "you fainted when the Dementor came in and none of us caught you in time...I almost fainted so I was of no use. I don't even remember when that door opened and Remus came in." Minnie then says "almost fainted? Severus your head lolled and you slumped in your seat like you were asleep, luckily Sakaria weighs literally nothing." The person I don't know says "how is that possible?" Dad simply says "don't ask me she just never weighed anything at all, right Flitwick" Flitwick replies with "though it is awkward due to her being close to the same height as Severus she doesn't weigh a thing." I then say "ok Minnie I'm not gonna be a backpack just so it can be proved that I'm secretly a feather." They look at me and all laugh and I say "what it has happened before, now imma go back to sleep for the remainder of the time before we get to Hogwarts." I then lay back down on Dad's lap and drift off to sleep.

Snape's P.O.V

"She sure does have a flair for being dramatic I wonder where she got that from," Minnie says sarcastically before looking at me. I reply by saying "why I haven't an idea what you mean Minnie" she groans when I say Luna's nickname for her. "Oh, not you too! First, it was Remus, then all four Marauders, then Sakaria my little wolf pup, now you!" Remus looks shocked at the nickname for Minerva and I then say "when did you four call Minerva Minnie?" Remus replies " first-year whenever she carried me to the whomping willow and it just stuck. When did your daughter start calling Minerva Minnie?" Minerva replies this time "the little wolf pup started calling me that after the fifth time I stole her from her father, she was 3". 

Sakaria's wolf ears and tail suddenly pop out, startling me when her tail touches my leg. Remus looks at her and says "so she's the werewolf student, not just a normal one either the rare type." I nod and he says "how'd that happen? You have to have been bitten at least 20 times by the same werewolf and not become a werewolf to even have a slim chance at becoming one?" I sadly reply "not my story to tell though I was forced to witness what happened against my will," my voice cracks as I continue " I wasn't able to stop it from happening. They full-body bound me and threw me in a cage in my own home and kept me where I lived by cursing me." When I finish I look down at Sakaria and kiss her forehead just before she snuggles up against me, her tail swaying slightly. 

Remus looks at me and says "who would have thought you would have a daughter that you love so much." I reply with "if you had told me that I would have a daughter whom I love to the ends of the earth and beyond would come into my life 20 years ago, I wouldn't have believed you and would have hexed you all the way to St. Mungo's for that insane thought". He smiles and leaves to go back to the compartment he was in. 

Sakaria's tail comes up into my face and I say "excuse me I do not want to eat your tail" I hear Remus laugh as he closes the door. I swat her tail lightly to move it out of my face and feel her body shake as she begins to laugh. Minerva and Flitwick laugh as well and I begin laughing with them. "Someone is playful today" I mutter and Sakaria sits up just as I lean down and our foreheads smack into each other. 

We both lean back and rub our heads. "Ow", we both say together Minerva chuckles lightly and says "when will you two stop doing that? You do that at least once every train ride" we shrug and Sakaria turns into a wolf before hopping off my lap and jumping onto my head, balancing there. Minerva and Flitwick laugh and I say "Sakaria what did I tell you about standing on my head, you may be feather-light but I don't want you getting hurt." She groans and leaps down onto the floor before jumping on Minerva's lap and laying down there.

 She makes a wolfish smirk and I say "you are trying to make me jealous but it won't work." She smirks and I realize what she has done, she did something to my hair didn't she? I then say "you changed my hair color again didn't you?" She grins and I bring down a piece of my hair in front of my face, she has turned it silver and green. I turn it back, using my wand and she turns her fur silver and Green. Should I finally say that Sakaria is a Metamorphagus meaning she can change her features at will. She turns her eyes Silver as well. I smile and she turns the colors surrounding her, creating a gecko-like situation before going back to her normal black fur and amber eyes.

"It unscrews the other way"-Minerva McGonagall to Peeves while he was trying to unscrew the chandelier outside of Umbridge's office, Order of the Phoenix