✰ chapter 28 ✰

song of the chapter- jersey by mayday parade & l$d by a$ap rocky

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

alejandro's pov

i was sitting on deja's couch watching the office with her when i heard my phone ring. i went out to the other room to answer it because the number was unknown. i listened to them talk about a special camp for soccer that i got accepted into. holy shit...that's incredible. i was so proud of myself. i thanked the man on the phone and practically ran back to the living room to tell deja. she gave me a huge hug and said how proud of me she was.

it'd been my dream since i was younger to go there and i've heard nothing but good things about it. i was rambling on and on but deja still sat and listened always. she actually really does enjoy going my games and that was super appreciated. i know her dad used to love soccer and it really meant something to her that i played still and took it so seriously. after the hype died down i knew it wasn't the best time but i needed to be open with her because we have an honest relationship. "deja i think you felt fine on saturday. i'd just like you to explain what was going on."

she looked really scared, "listen ale, i was just overwhelmed and i went to the bathroom and then the hallway and then i just chilled with mattia but nothing happened i promise." i sighed. i believed her but there was still one problem. mattia was obviously still whipped for deja and i knew he wouldn't hesitate to make a move. he doesn't let other people get in the way of what he thinks will make him happy which was respectable but also a horrible trait he had.

i looked at her waiting for her to see the problem. she copped an attitude of course, "what???" i just kept looking at her calmly, "lose the attitude."

i grabbed her by her neck, knowing she goes crazy for that shit. her eyes got wide, "okay papí." she drew out the last word knowing that it'd get me off the serious topic just as quick as we got on it. i leaned in and kissed her my hands still around her neck. the kiss deepened and got very intense quicker than i thought it would.

soon she was leading me upstairs and into my room. she made sure to lock the door and i already knew what was about to happen. she started taking my shirt off, hers following, and started kissing me again which soon turned into her kissing down my neck and lower and lower and... wow. she really knew what she was doing. i looked down at her with her mouth around my dick, "you been practicing princess?" i joked followed by a loud moan.

it didn't take long for me to finish things just kept getting more intense. pretty soon, i was on top of her and she was begging for me. i put my dick in slowly and watched her eyes roll back in her head and her moan quietly. i put my hands around her neck again and demanded, "louder." i started to go faster until deja was moaning my name uncontrollably.

every time me and deja had sex it really did feel like making love like the movies said. this was a perfect example, after we finished and i threw away the condom i pulled on some boxers and she cuddled up right next to me. i was exhausted because everything that just happened went VERY fast but it was amazing so no complaints. i looked and saw deja starting to fall asleep. i kissed her forehead, "i love you dej" she smiled a little. "i love you too ale."

i've never written smut before lol so that was awful but it'll get better maybe idk. thanks for reading!! comment n vote babies!! <3