✰ chapter 25 ✰

song of the chapter- rip by joji ft trippie redd

deja's pov

Messages

BABYBOY 🌎💕⚡️
did you go home ?

deja alvarez
yea didn't feel good :/ sorry for not telling you

BABYBOY 🌎💕⚡️
the boys are dragging me to a party so i'll text you later

deja alvarez
okay

but when i wanted to go it was some huge deal. whatever dude.

Snapchat
me: hey i got home
mattia 🦋: good
mattia 🦋: i'll hit you later. gn

tonight was close to terrible. all i wanted was to have a good time with alejandro and i couldn't even manage to do that for the night. i had a great time with mattia i can't lie but that was the worst thing i could've done. alejandro wanted nothing but to dance and have a good time with me all night but of course i had to run off and conveniently "get sick."

it was to the point though that was the sickness wasn't even a complete lie. i truly did feel sick to my stomach because of my own actions. what was running through my head? i should've never even went to the bathroom in the first place. i gave in and made the same stupid mistake i keep doing over and over.

the truth is, i'm starting to feel deeper and deeper feelings for mattia. i know i can't have the best of both worlds so i try my hardest to suppress everything i feel for him. it's not fair to any of us anymore. alejandro has no idea what's going on, mattia is hurt, and i'm hurting too. i didn't need all this stress in my life right now. i couldn't seem to find a way to drop both of them. i couldn't get my heart to do it to either of them. i've briefly dropped mattia a thousand times but i always find my way right back. i never ever thought i'd be in this position in my entire time. i always frowned down upon cheaters and i still often do forgetting that's the best word to define me.

this is never the person i wanted to be. i wanted to be a strong, happy, healthy, version of deja. not this one that's so caught up between two boys and letting it control and ruin her life. my dad would be beyond disappointed with me and that's never what i wanted to have to think about. i'm sure the universe has a plan for me and maybe it'll play out soon. for now though, i'm just going to go to sleep and try to wake up happier than i am right now. i went to the bathroom washed off my face mask, brushed my teeth, and made my way back to my room. i hopped in bed and shut off the light. tomorrow's a new day.

uh ohhhh things aren't too good for deja rn...
more on gabi and alivia asap!! don't forget to comment and vote bc big things are still coming. ily guys!!