✰ chapter 19 ✰

song of the chapter- heebejeebies by aminé ft. kehlani

kairi's pov

kairi's pov

holy shit i really liked ella. i'm so glad she was bold enough to tell me. we're both super shy so it took a little bit to get to that point but i'm glad we got there. ella and i bonded over a lot of things. we both kind of feel like we're in the shadows of our friends and that hurts a lot. i'm so lucky to have her. she's so beautiful, so sweet, and anything i could ever look for in a girl. our pop out at winter formal about to go crazy too. i've got this monochrome black look going and she said her dress is a surprise. what she did tell me though is that it's out of her comfort zone so i'm hella excited to see what she pulls up in. all of us were really chilling and winning at life right now. except mattia. i know it's not my place but oh my god did him and alivia seem miserable. she puts on a fake smile every time she comes around, alivia stiffens up every time he touches her and seems like she wants him gone, and on top of all that he literally still likes deja. i felt awful for them both. i guarantee after formal they'll be done for good and nobody will ever remember it happened.

mattia tends to fly through girls to forget other ones that he has deeper feelings for. no matter what, he will always go back to the way he feels about deja. i don't know why he can't get over her. she's not even giving him anything in return he's just beating a dead horse at this point. it was depressing to watch. he feels so much about the situation and bottles it up because he barely has anybody to talk to about it. he talks to me sometimes but only after it's been on his mind for weeks. it's not his fault because he really can't talk to anyone about it because they'll either go tell alejandro or they ARE alejandro, you know? i can't worry about it anymore than i already do though because everything will work out the way it needs to. i mean, i thought nothing was ever going to work out in my favor but then ella came along and i haven't been this happy with a girl in who knows how long. moral of the story is, patience is key. the universe usually has a way of putting everything in place no matter how long it takes.

filler chapter to incorporate some kairi and ella. don't forget to comment and vote!!