✰ chapter 27 ✰

song for the chapter- love song by lana del rey

kairi's pov

Snapchat
me: goodmorning lovebug 🦋
ella 💕: goodmorning kai :) how'd you sleep ?
me: great but rn i just can't wait to see youuu

ella and i were going on out today on our first official date. we already been to the dance but now i just wanted some one on one time with her. we were going ice skating at this outdoor rink. all cute and romantic and stuff. hopefully they'll be some snow so we can really get the full effect. truth be told though, i was nervous as fck. i really like ella and i feel at ease with her but sometimes the thought of her still chokes me up. she was just so gorgeous and i loved making her laugh and just being around her in general.

we met at the rink around four so we could still skate while the sun was going down. ella fell a couple times and i fell a LOT. i didn't realize that there was a possibility that i might be sh!t at ice skating before we went. it was alright though we laughed a lot and just had a good time. when it started getting darker we went back inside to return our skates and get our shoes back. as we were sitting on the bench i decided i needed to do what i wanted to. i needed to step up and get what i should have by now.

i took a deep breath in, "el?" she looked up. "so we've been talking for a minute now right and i kind of want to make things you know..." she raised her eyebrow waiting for me to finish. "iwannamakeusofficial." she was really confused, "kai slow down. use your words." she laughed. i took another breath in, "i want to make us official. likeeeee you be my girlfriend finally. is that alright or do you need more ti-" she cut me off and gave me a kiss.

"of course kairi. i thought you'd never ask pussy boy." i rolled my eyes, "maybe i take it back you're a bitch ella." we both laughed and walked hand in hand back to the parking lot, said our goodbyes, and drove off in separate cars. my mom smirked at me, "somebody seems happy." i smiled and shook my head, "you have no idea. the smile this girl puts on my face mom...wow. just...wow." i couldn't stop smiling all the way home.

another short filler :/ i have a really big idea for what i want to do soon but i want to buy a little more time before that. in the mean time keep voting and commenting!! ily guys