CH. 58 She seems shocked

Start from the beginning

"I understand, you have not had any luck with any FBI agents recently, but please believe you can't think we are all bad seeds. This woman behind this glass is a woman that is wanted and now we can put a name, an image and an identity to who she is with the evidence you have provided." He said to me, causing my eyes to widen.

"How many?" I asked him, no look of confusion had crossed his face when I asked him the question.

"12, we know about 12 so far." He said.

"She's killed, 12 people? Was that..... Was that after she killed my dad or sometime before?" I asked him.

He looked from me to Chris.

"Just answer it please," I asked him, noticing how my voice sounded.

How many people could I have saved, why was this keep happening to me.

If I had done this sooner, those people would have still been alive.

Just like with the psychopath from before. If I had figured out who he was before, if I was just quick with it, those people also would have been alive.

"Kassie. Don't think what you're thinking." Chris said from behind, squeezing my shoulder with his hand.

I stared at the agent in front of me, wondering if he was going to answer the question or not.

"She's killed 8 men before your father, then killed 4 more later on including your father." He said.

"We were able to profile her. She fits all these deaths that happened and the victim's families gave a good description of her, she fits the image of the description and is the prime main suspect." He said.

"How come, how come she wasn't found sooner?" I asked him.

"She has a habit of using different names, this time she's decided to use the same name that you and your father knew. I guess she thought that she thought that there wouldn't be any problem with that." He said.

That's how we were able to find her because she decided to use the same name again.

"We have evidence, a huge amount of evidence against you." A voice came from the other room, I moved away and walked towards the one-sided mirror.

It was a man talking, I watched as he stared her down.

I looked at her, the evil woman looked like she had the best care done to her body, skin, and hair.

As if she was one of the richest women in the world as if she had tons of money.

Money that didn't belong to her.

It angered me, it angered me seeing her and knowing what she's done.

"I've asked for a lawyer plenty of times and said, I have no idea what you're talking about. Where are the kids? You can't keep the kids away from me." She said.

"You can get your lawyer, but I'm letting you know that you'll be charged with 12 counts of murder and if we found anymore. You'll be charged with those too." The man said to her, I watched as her eyes shifted, but she brought her composure back.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I've done nothing wrong." She said.

"Why am I behind this glass," I said out loud.

"Then go in." I heard Chris's voice say.

I turned to look at Chris.

I saw that the agent was looking at him as well and then he turned to look at me.

"Do it." The agent said.

I turned back around, walking towards the door and just leaving all my fears back.

I wasn't scared but angry.

I opened the door, taking the agent who was asking questions off guard.

I walked towards the woman who was sitting on the chair behind the table.

She looked at me, not registering who I am.

I reached the table that was in front of her and leaned in.

Looking straight into her eyes.

"You've done nothing wrong?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened, as she realizes who I was.

"You've done a lot of wrong things and believe me, you'll be going down for each one of them. I promised that I would destroy you." I said.

"When they said they have a huge amount of proof against you. They meant it." I said to her, watching as the color left her face.

She stood in front of me like the pale white woman that she was.

"I suppose you know who I am, I'm Kassie Miller. The girl's father you killed and the girl you've tortured."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Yes, she confrontation!

What do you Dolls think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Do you Dolls think the kid's dad is going to die or fight to keep living?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu