Goddess meets Useless Goddess and the Annoying Neptune

Few hours after Iris Heart's fun with the Isekai Class

Roswaal came back inside from his "meeting" only to find most of the Isekai cast aside from a few like Ainz covered in bandages.

Roswaal: "Sorry i was late Class the meeting took longer than I thought."

Subaru: "*rolls his eyes *Oh yeah sure....you know that's a horrible excuse to leave us here alone with the whip wielding woman!"

Roswaal: "What do you mean?" *Confused*

Kazuma: "Oh You know what he means....You obviously left so you don't get to endure Iris Heart's Playtime!"

Roswaal: "Iris who?" As he tilted his head

Ainz: "She's the girl wearing clothes that look like pajamas who's over there sleeping."

Ainz points at Plutia who has fallen asleep with her head down.

Roswaal: "Hmm......I don't see how she could be a problem to you all, she looks like a nice little girl to me."

Aqua: "Believe us she isn't what she is and what she did is beyond terrifying!" *shivers in fear*

Plutia: "Zzzzzzz....Can anyone please be quiet I'm trying to naaap...."

Charlie: "So cute.~" *smiled*

Ruby: "I got to admit she does look rather adorable when she's asleep."

Roswaal: "See what's wrong with you all at least the new students here are accepting her."

Ainz: "That's because they know her more and I know them."

Roswaal: "Oh my, did you say you knew them the new students do tell."

Ainz: "Yes I have, I met Goku and his friends along with that Neptune and the CPUs...keep in mind she's the most annoying person..."

Neptune pouts at the comment

Roswaal: "Interesting, Oh that reminds me it seems I'm missing a few more students that were supposed to be here today."

Goku: "Wait What, there's even more that were supposed to show up?"

Roswaal: "Yes but oh well, I'm sure they'll come late. I almost forgot I need to be at another meeting why don't you all introduce yourselves for a bit?"

Me: "Your leaving again at this time??"

Roswaal: "Why yes."

Subaru: "I swear if this is another excuse to leave....."

Roswaal: "I assure you this isn't a trick."

Kazuma: "I got a bad feeling he's just leaving us just so he doesn't get hurt....."

Roswaal then left the class much to the twos dismay

Subaru: "And he left typical...."

Kazuma: "*Sighs*"

10 minutes had passed and none of have yet to introduce themselves to each other so Aqua decided to volunteer

Aqua: "Well since this is our first meeting with the new students I guess *puts up one leg up on her desk* I'll introduce myself greetings I'm Aqua and I'm..."

Neptune: "Your the Useless Goddess am I right?"

Aqua was shocked and pouts

Aqua: "Hey I'm not Useless who told you that Kazuma?!"

Kazuma was laughing in the background after hearing Neptune calling Aqua Useless

Aqua: "I'll have you know that you should treat me like a Goddess unlike you girls!"