Meeting The Isekai Class

Roswaal: "I just said "maybe"you could go home."

Earlier in that day Class 2 had just won the field day game where they could return to their worlds only to be revealed by Roswaal that they couldn't return to their worlds because Roswaal said they "might" go home. Despite that the students agree they are enjoying their experiences in the new world but just then......

Roswaal: "Oh right, I forgot something important. Transfer students are joining the class! Come on in!"

As the door open to reveal the new students.

Goku: "Hey there!"

Ruby: "Hi..."

Vegeta: "Hmph!"

The Whole Class 2 students are a mix of shock and confusion.

Aqua: "Ah who are they?"

Ainz: "(Oh no not them!)"

Tanya: "So these are the new transfer students?"

Subaru: "No way!"

Kazuma: "Wha! Son Goku? Ruby Rose? Weiss Schnee? Neptune? Vegeta? Akame? Noire? What are they all doing here?!"

Megumin: "How do you know them?"

Kazuma: "Megumin those new transfer students are anime characters I used to watch a lot of them before I died. As for those girls over there "pointed at the CPUs and their sisters" I used to play many of their games they were in."

Megumin: "So what makes those girls so special?"

Kazuma: "Their Goddesses Megumin!

Aqua: "Goddesses? Them? Your joking Kazuma they look more like young girls "looks at Vert" Well most of them anyways."

Kazuma: "I'm not! They may look like normal girls but they have an ability to transform into what is known as a HDD and Unlike you these True Goddesses are far more useful than you!"

Aqua: "Hey how dare you call them true Goddesses I'm the one who's a Goddess here!"

Kazuma: "Yet barely anyone here see you as one!"

Aqua: "Your mean Kazuma! "cries" 😭."

Kazuma: "Oh stop crying. Really your getting your tears all over me stop!"

"Megumin looks at the writers"

Megumin: "Hey what about those four Kazuma are they anime characters as well?"

"Megumin points at the four Wattpad writers"

Kazuma: "I don't think so, I never seen those four before but judging by their clothing they may have came from the real world like Subaru and I."

Ainz: "Oh Great here we go again."

Subaru: "What's the matter Ainz?"

Albedo: "That's Lord Ainz you foolish Human!"

Ainz: "Albedo!"

Albedo: "Huh? "Bows her head" My apologises Lord Ainz I kinda forgot we are now good friends with everyone here."

Ainz: "You see those 2 groups over there "points at the Dragon Ball and Neptunia cast" I know them very well along with that guy, His name is Cedrick and he's the one who puts me along with my Floor Guardians to do these horrible truth or dares along with the Dragon Ball and Neptunia group."

Subaru: "Really? That actually sounds like fun doing these truth or dares. Shouldn't you at least be happy to see them since you along with your guardians know them very well."

Ainz: "Ugh not really. Though I don't mind Goku and his Friends however I can't tolerate that Neptune! She's so annoying."

Subaru: "Don't be like that Neptune is ok."

Ainz: "Believe me it's best you don't talk to her at all."

Subaru: "Hey I'm not saying I want to ask her out I'm still interested in asking out Emilia."

Unaware Rem was behind Subaru when he said that.

Ainz: "Who says anything about asking Neptune out?"

Subaru: "The point is, she's an awesome goddess so why can't I say hi to her or something?"

Ainz: "Subaru just don't."

Subaru: "sighs" Ok fine, but what about those three over there "points at the other three writers" Do you know them like Cedrick?"

Ainz: "I know Cynder I met her at one point as for those two though I'm assuming one of them is Charlie, Cedrick told me a lot about him as for the other one i believe he's known as Dbzforlife16 or Dbz the one who dared me to scare Blanc."

Subaru: "Dbz? Isn't that short for Dragon Ball Z?"

Ainz: "Yes, but I guess out of the four he's the only one who's name is unknown guess he doesn't want anyone to know his name."

Subaru: "I see, what about Team RWBY and Akame and her sister Kurome. Do you know them as well?

Ainz: "Hmm, I'm afraid not I never seen those 6 before."

Subaru: "That's a bummer."

Roswaal: "Welcome to Class 2. My names Roswaal or you can call me Mr. Roswaal and I'll be your teacher."

Vegeta: "Kakarot do you notice something familiar about this guy?"

Goku: "Yeah he kinda reminds me of Whis a little."

Roswaal: "Oh my i take it that you know Whis?"

Goku and his Friends are shocked.

Me: "We know him alright but how do you know him Roswaal?"

Cedrick: "Yeah!"

Roswaal: "Well Whis and I go way back, we knew each other quite long, been great friends."

Piccolo: "Whis never told anyone of us about you."

Roswaal: "Oh well he tends to keep his secrets after all he is the one who asked me to have you all here."

Everyone was shocked yet again at this revelation.

Goku: "You mean to tell me that Whis was the one who told you to place that button in the first place?!"

Roswaal: "That's right."

Vegeta: "Why that! When this is over he and I will have a talk!"

Goku: "If you can catch him yourself."

Vegeta: "Shut Up!"

Neptune: "But why would he?"

Ruby: "Yeah I wonder why would Whis want us to go here, after we just finished watching that movie that was about Goku, Vegeta, and Broly?"

Roswaal: "That's a secret."

Weiss: "That's an excuse of not telling us!"

Cynder: "Yeah we deserve to know."

Roswaal: "Sorry I still can't tell ya until sometime later, now would you all take your seats class is about to begin."