Welcome To Isekai High

Recap
Goku celebrated his Birthday with his friends and watched Dragon Ball Super Broly, After finishing the movie Goku went to the Balcony and finds a button sitting on the table, he calls in Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Krillin, Team RWBY, Akame and Kurome, and the writers to check on the button, however Cedrick and Dbz realized what it is and told everyone not to touch the button until a certain Goddess came and pressed it out of curiosity and now send them all to another world. Now they all must prepare for the worst and that's...... School!

Isekai High
Ruby: "Wait I'm confused where exactly are we?"

Me: "*Sighs* A school Rubes a school...."

Cedrick was upset at Neptune for pushing that button

Cedrick: "Oh God Neptune look what you did! Do you know where we're are!"

Neptune: "No...." as she backs away

Cynder: "We're in School!"

Charlie: "No I hate this! I hate school so badly!"

Goku notices something that was quite startling

Goku: "Hey......*as everyone turn their attention to Goku* Is it me or does anyone here notice we gotten a bit smaller...."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Everyone begin to realize they have turned into Chibis.

Vegeta: "What the hell is this?! I'm small! As if being an inch shorter than Kakarot wasn't enough! Ugh!" As he stomps on the floor in frustration

Weiss was panicking

Weiss: "*Scream* I have a big head! And my legs are short!"

Yang: "No my gorgeous body is shrunk!"

Noire: "This is a Nightmare!" As she placed her hands to her face in fear

Blanc was so upset and turned her attention to Neptune who of all people shouldn't have touched the button

Blanc: "Neptune!" She marched towards the lilac hair CPU

Neptune: "Uh oh."

Everyone soon followed Blanc, either raising their palms up to shoot ki at Neptune or carried their weapons. They would then chased after the Lilac Goddess for sending them to a School and making them small.

Neptune: "Hey Come on Guys I'm sorry! Ok! I didn't mean for this to happen!"

Noire: "Oh NoNeptune, this is the last straw you went too far this time and now your gonna get beating of a lifetime!" As she chases with her Rapier

Cedrick: "*chasing with a chair* This is why I should punish you as many times as I want in my dare stories!"

Cynder: "You'll Pay for sending me back to High School!"

Piccolo: "I won't let you even get away after what you done!"

Yang: "And for ruining my gorgeous body!"

Vert: "Like Yang Said! Look at me!"

Neptune: "But your body is fine Vert. So is Yang's how can you be so angry?"

Vert/Yang: "Because you turned Us Short!"

Neptune: "Eh......"

Me: "Guys stop it."

Ruby: "Yeah Come on guys that's enough she said she's sorry."

Vegeta: "That won't do at all, I won't accept it! She's made a mockery out of me for the last time!"