Jessica Lowe.

Guys I'm still editing. As always thanks for your support and love throughout this book and my others. We're just about finished with Chelsea's and Jessica's story. Hopefully it was as good for you as it was for me. Remember to be kind and keep reading and writing.

It's funny how things change you. One day your happy and laughing at the little things and the next; the chime of an elevator could keep you up for days at a time. It almost broke me. He almost broke me. There was a time so dark for me I wanted to die. I wanted to never feel again. Everything change for me that Sunday morning and I was forced to pick up the pieces of myself one by one.

Now, much later I'm here. Stepping out of a limo to join Hollywood's best. This was different from any premier I had ever done. Reporters were gathered all around the drop off entrance. A controlled chaos of clustered people waiting to see me; waiting to hear from me. And I had a story to tell them.

"Here we go Jessica are you ready?" Ian positioned himself closest to the door. "I'll go, Ryan and Chelsea will follow. Then it's your time to shine."

I offered Ian a small nod and Chelsea gave my hand one final squeeze before the door of the limo swung open.

Ian left first, I watch as he politely stepped aside for Ryan's exit. As soon as his face was visible a burst of light lit up the sky. The flickers and flashes came from every direction, I wondered how he stayed so calm. They were calling for him. Yelling his name in hopes he would turn for a picture. Ryan didn't humor them though. Rather, he turned and held out his hand for Chelsea.

This moment was as huge for them as it was for me. Chelsea took her brothers hand with a graceful smile and stepped slowly out of the limo. They're were a site to see. Ryan and Chelsea linked arm and arm for a few pictures. They were smiling together, taking in each other's company. Ryan pointed out a few designers and a few of his friends down at the end of the luxurious red carpet. I couldn't help but think that this is how they should have always been. Laughing together, happy for each other's successes and friendly like they once had been.

Ryan looked back and nodded to the limo. It was my time. Chelsea walked towards the door and extended her hand out and gladly I took hold of it.

I couldn't hear the flashes anymore. The paparazzi's mouths were moving in slow motion as I took every ounce of it in. My arm locked with Chelsea's as I smiled left and right for the cameras.

"You look beautiful Jessica." Chelsea's voice broke through all of the chaos. She was smiling at me with the most beautiful blue eyes this world had to offer. Having her here with me felt right. Everything with her felt right. Looking at her smiling at me like that, looking at me in a way that only she could, made me want to freeze this moment for ever.

"Jessica over here!"

"Jessica, Ryan!"

"Jessica, Chelsea can we get a picture of you two together!"

I leaned in close to Chelsea so only she should hear my question. "Is it okay? One picture?"

Chelsea smiled at me. The flashes of the cameras illuminated her blues. She was perfect, in every way. I felt my heart beat flutter when she smiled as it had so many times before. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that she was it for me. That one person. That one person who changes you forever. She made me a better version of me. She highlighted every single aspect of what I loved about myself and made what I didn't like insignificant.

"This is your night Jess. I will take as many pictures with you as you want."

"You might regret that tonight."

"I won't regret anything tonight." She leaned in closer to me. Her flirty smile was surely caught on the hundreds of cameras pointing at us. "Neither will you."