Chelsea: Are You Hungry?

A/N Just throwing it out there.....there's sex in this chapter. You will not miss any pertinent information by skipping it but, you will miss out on the smut. Happy reading.

The sun was setting as Jessica and I sat on the beach together. We had spent the entire Sunday together and we wanted to end it with the perfect California sunset. The orange and pink hues blended together as the sun reached ocean level on the horizon. Our fingers were interlocked and Jessica's head was resting on my shoulder. It was a perfect moment.

"So this is what a date with Chelsea Marin is like?" Jessica tilted her head slightly and kissed my shoulder.

A small laugh escaped from my lips. "To be honest, I haven't been on many. How did I do?"

Jessica's head shot up. Her eyes found mine and she started laughing. "That has to be a lie. I mean look at you. There's not way you haven't date much."

I watched as Jessica's eyes travel down my body before slowly returning back up to mine.

"I've dated, but nothing serious. I was too focused on school and getting my degree. I graduated early. There really wasn't too much time for girls." I answered truthfully. Most of my dates consisted of a movie and dinner that ended with sex.

"Are you a virgin?" Jessica asked bluntly. I could tell by her expression that her question came out without much consideration. I smiled down at her before I answered.

"Definitely not. That's not what I said at all. I just never really did the whole dating thing. My goals and career have always come first."

Jessica's head tilted, her eyes narrowed as she looked down at our interlocked hands. "So, you just slept around?"

"Jessica, are you politely asking me if I was a slut?"

"No!" Jessica turned to face me her cheeks flushed crimson red. "I'm sorry." Jessica laughed as her flush disappeared. Even with the interrogation her laugh was contagious. I found myself laughing right along with her. "What I meant to say was, have you ever had meaningful sex? Sex with someone you actually love?"

When Jessica asked I automatically knew the answer was no. What I didn't know was just how hard it was to admit that to her. My mouth opened to answer but nothing came out.

It took me a few tries to actually answer. "I guess not."

The sun was no longer visible in the sky and the oranges and pinks was replaced with a dark purple and blue. When the sun finally set it took the heat of the day with it. The wind on the beach picked up and I felt Jessica shiver against me.

"Let's head back up to the house." I stood and offered my hand to Jessica. "Leave the blanket I'll grab it tomorrow morning."

Jessica stood and held my arm as we walked back towards my parents beach house. Anna left for New York last week to be with her husband so it was just the two of us.

We made our way inside and Jessica took a seat at the kitchen island. I rummaged through the fridge for a few cold bottles of water.

"Can I stay tonight?" I heard Jessica behind me. He voice sounded weaker then normal and she spoke just above a whisper.

"Are you okay?" I closed the fridge and turned to her. I placed two water bottles one the kitchen island.

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"Yes Chelsea.

"Are you hungry?" I pushed her. I wanted to know what was wrong.